What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

craig wing...back in form?

Langers

Juniors
I thought Wing was pretty good, bar that kick out on the full. He is a top 5 talent who I think will hit his best form come finals time.

dice

Juniors
Wing has only had around half a dozen games since getting injured and last night was the first sign of him regaining his speed and confidence.

You can't keep a champion down for long.

Earl

Coach
You suck it. If I wanted comment on the form of Cameron Smith you post it in the Melbourne forum.

If you don't want people ridiculing every post/thread you make than use some common sense and put the Rooster threads in the Roosters forum.

Well Earl, as soon as someone makes you a moderator, you can actually do something about it instead of impotently bitching about it.

Say, let's move all the pathetic tear-jerking threads about how your club is going to up and leave you to your cozy little forum.

Then we can get on with talking about....well how good the Roosters are ;-)

salivor

First Grade
Sharks fans = dellusional.

Craig Wing was great last night, back to some of the form thats made him the second best hooker in the game.

He can play as well as he likes-right up until rep games when hes a bench warmer for when the firsts need a rest cause all the hard work is done :lol:

salivor

First Grade
roosterbooster1 said:
Wing is just as good as Buderus

Get your hand off it.

Danny Buderus is easily the best hooker in the game and then Craig Wing is a distant second. As long as Buderus is around Wing will only ever be used in an impact role off the bench in rep matches.

Earl said:
You suck it. If I wanted comment on the form of Cameron Smith you post it in the Melbourne forum.

If you don't want people ridiculing every post/thread you make than use some common sense and put the Rooster threads in the Roosters forum.

Does that apply, too, to threads where people denigrate the Roosters?

Latest posts