What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Craig Wing-Broncos

Chook

First Grade
Kilkenny said:
Wing is a victim of some highly questionable coaching from one Ricky Stuart.

Not the only player to suffer mind you.

Bizarre positional selections have contributed to his poor form I’m sure of that. But I’m also equally sure it’s Craig Wing problem when his attitude, commitment and dedication is lacking as we’ve seen over the past 2 years.

Whilst I'm not prepared to lay the entire blame for his poor form at his own feet, he is far from blameless.

Chook.

OVP

Coach
Chook said:
Bizarre positional selections have contributed to his poor form I’m sure of that. But I’m also equally sure it’s Craig Wing problem when his attitude, commitment and dedication is lacking as we’ve seen over the past 2 years.

Whilst I'm not prepared to lay the entire blame for his poor form at his own feet, he is far from blameless.

Chook.

Yes you're right there Chook, however its been difficult for anyone this year to (a) get the ball off Finch and (b) make yards when the forwards arent. At least Wing tries his butt off to do that. He will be FAR more effective next year thanks to our new forwards.

Also, i believe anyone who believes the perennial reserve grader Heath or the old cripple Doyle are better options than Wing, are having themselves on. Doyle looks like he's had it after 10 minutes and Heath isnt fit enough to play the other 70 by himself.

the bondi spy

Juniors
Chook said:
Craig Wing has been very, very average for two years. Probably due to our coach’s vehement belief in one useless halfback, but as an individual Wing has been extremely sporadic with his form and impact on games.

Whilst I’d hate to see him leave and regain his form at another club, I’m not prepared to sit back and take the crap that he’s dished up for the past 2 years.

He’s now a senior player and should be taking more a leadership role and showing far more professionalism, attitude and commitment to the cause.

Chook.

You call Finch useless. He carved up QLD in Origin 1. Wing couldnt carve up SG Ball since 2004. Finch is creative, Wing is a brainless robot who couldnt organise a piss up with Tim Smith.

Chook

First Grade
the bondi spy said:
You call Finch useless. He carved up QLD in Origin 1. Wing couldnt carve up SG Ball since 2004. Finch is creative, Wing is a brainless robot who couldnt organise a piss up with Tim Smith.

So that's why we're releasing Finch and retaining Wing...cause Finch is better? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!:roll:

Sorry Spy, you're way off the mark here. Finch has got three "Steven Bradbury" origin jersey's and we saw his true ability in game 2 this year. Finch is, has been and will alway be a useless, overrated hack.

Wing can change a game...Finch can't make his mind up...big difference.

Chook.

OVP

Coach
Chook said:
So that's why we're releasing Finch and retaining Wing...cause Finch is better? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!:roll:

Sorry Spy, you're way off the mark here. Finch has got three "Steven Bradbury" origin jersey's and we saw his true ability in game 2 this year. Finch is, has been and will alway be a useless, overrated hack.

Wing can change a game...Finch can't make his mind up...big difference.

Chook.

Face it Spy, you took aim at the creator of FOFF and you got FOFFed yourself :lol:. Saying Wing is WORSE than Finch wont win you many friends. Earlier in the year i posed a question here at LU as to who you'd rather have in your team ... Wing or Finch ... amongst those mainly who DONT support the Roosters. The general consensus was 95% in favour of Wing. and the general comment was " The Roosters must have a death wish to choose Finch over Wing".

Says it all really. You should wait until next year to make comments about Wing, Mr Spy. He's finally got some forwards to help him make yards next year.

roosters06

Juniors
Next year will be a different matter for Finch.

With a solid forward pack to weave his magic behind, we'll see the Wing of old.

As for choosing Finch over Wing - any person who would, given the choice of Wing or Finch, chose Finch, deserves to spend a bit of time at the Loony Farm.

Latest posts