What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Craig Young is the answer.

What we need is a internal cult figure to step up for the rest of the year and hold the fort untill Bennett arrives.
Having worn the Red V for 234 games and been a interim coach in 1990 he still remains part of this club and offers a invaluable continual service as a recruitment scout.

What better a stand in coach, one who will not be offended to stand in for a brief stint.

He possibly knows the team the most and does heaps of behind the scene coaching..

Craig never gets the spotlight and his obvious passion for the club would get our team back on track..

Craig Young for coach...

Thoughts?

Slippery Morris

First Grade
John Lang or Gould would be ideal for the rest of the season. I would even give teh U20's coach a go. He has them playing extremely well.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
John Lang or Gould would be ideal for the rest of the season. I would even give teh U20's coach a go. He has them playing extremely well.
That'd be Steven Price. He showed some promise as a player for Saints in 1997 (five-eighth or halfback?) before injury knocked him about.

I'm inclined to think Price would be the most likely candidate as caretaker should Brown fall on his sword.

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
ide love to see craig young as coach for the rest of the season, we also dont have outlay monay as his is employed allready

Rosso V

Juniors
Graig would be ideal, he would bring back some of the BIFFO (in the good old days when he used to play) that has been lacking in our forwards. Having said that i dont think he would take it unless he was asked after brownie has stepped down. Its good to dream :sleeper::sleeper:

God-King Dean

Immortal
What difference would it make ?

craig_young.jpg
craig_young.jpg
craig_young.jpg
craig_young.jpg
craig_young.jpg

pepe

Juniors
craigs just to damm ugly to be a coach,he's from the old school but a bloody legend all the same.

pepe

pepe

Juniors
we signed wayne bennett,thankgod people like you keep us informed xofstgeoge.:sarcasm:

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Sir Lance I agree. He was a disaster as a coach before. And if he is in charge of recruitment he is a disaster at that as well as we have not recruited well for a while.

Give the Gig to Price or one of Bennett's assistants for next year.

HE HAS COACHED THE DRAGONS BEFORE. A GREAT PLAYER, BUT AS A COACH.......NA' NA' NA
HE WAS NOT SUCCESFUL LADS
He coached for 12 months, it isn't going to be nothing more than a "fill in".

Brownie has screwed up for 2 years and still remained..
(that's how long i believe the knife has been turning for)

Latest posts