What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

crazy food

The Colonel

Immortal
Earl you have to try vegemite and peanut butter........ I baulked at it but she snuck a sandwich into my lunch one day and unknowingly I took the first bit and .... :mrgreen: it was really good

legallyblonde

Juniors
when i worked at maccas we made a shitload of different things, my fave!
the chicken sauce off a mcchicken on a cheeseburger bun with ketchup and two slices of cheese :D ..

I like avacado and honey sandwiches...mmm!

they call it chicken sauce in aussie? shit we just have mayonnaise on our McChickens..And its the best mayonnaise there ever was.

Melstar

Juniors
Chocolate ice cream with peanut butter mixed through is good (they sell it at Baskin Robbins)

Also, corn chips and m&ms taste really good when eaten together.

legallyblonde

Juniors
Colonel Eel said:
legallyblonde said:
I like avacado and honey sandwiches...mmm!

And Earl was worried about my tastebuds....... avocado has to be the WORST food ever found.....

haha oh i dunno about that.
vegemite, peanut butter and corn beef together seem to take the cake for me! :oops:

The Colonel

Immortal
Don't knock it till you have tried it. I have tried avocado and I can make the comment that it is foul! ;-)

JoeD

First Grade
I like cheese and jam on toast. The best is camembert and plum jam but any cheese and any jam will do. I also like dipping salt and vinegar chips into strawberry yoghurt - yummy!

BTW anyone who doesn't like avacado is off their rocker

The Colonel

Immortal
JoeD said:
I like cheese and jam on toast. The best is camembert and plum jam but any cheese and any jam will do. I also like dipping salt and vinegar chips into strawberry yoghurt - yummy!

BTW anyone who doesn't like avacado is off their rocker

Cheese and jam is good but I must be definitely of my rocker.....

Melstar

Juniors
mmmm cheese and jam on toast!! I havent had that for ages

I think avocado is disgusting...

Andy

First Grade
I tried this one when I was in a hurry once...

Reheated Dominoes bbq meat lovers pizza with banana slices on top...

Mmmmmmmm...

Anonymous

Juniors
DaleyIsGod said:
they call it chicken sauce in aussie? sh*t we just have mayonnaise on our McChickens..And its the best mayonnaise there ever was.

Calling it Chicken Sauce is just one of McDonalds f**ked up ways of doing things. Like how many people call it gerkin? Its actually a pickle and if you call it a gerkin while working there they laugh thier head off at you.

I should know I worked there for 3 years :D