What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

crespo to chelsea

hybrid_tiger said:
Craig said:
What's wrong in supporting the Serie A? It has some of the coolest players and the skill level is high.

It is the best and the skill level is the highest in the world.
not a problem with supporting seria A, even though it is dull as hell.
I have a problem with you thinking you are from Italy, when you clearly are not.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
The Greatest Brain said:
hybrid_tiger said:
Craig said:
What's wrong in supporting the Serie A? It has some of the coolest players and the skill level is high.

It is the best and the skill level is the highest in the world.
not a problem with supporting seria A, even though it is dull as hell.
I have a problem with you thinking you are from Italy, when you clearly are not.

Seriously WTF is your problem.

The only reason you come on this forum is to start arguments with me. I mean come on, get a life.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
The Greatest Brain said:
my problem is you thinking you are an italian, when you are an aussie.

That has nothing to do with this thread.

The only reason you come here is to start arguments. You are sad.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
The Greatest Brain said:
Hybrid, you asked a question, I answered it.
As for you above, well I will not waste my time on you.

As you can see, Im not the only one who thinks you are a fool.

If you came in here discussing football like every other person does (at a normal intellect level) then you would get a normal response.

Sadly, you are not capable of such things.

Craig

Juniors
Change of wind here, how do you think Crespo will go in the EPL, he has started ok, but next season will be the next big test.

Mutu - who I believe was voted the best striker in the Serie A, will score a truckload of goals.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Craig said:
Change of wind here, how do you think Crespo will go in the EPL, he has started ok, but next season will be the next big test.

Mutu - who I believe was voted the best striker in the Serie A, will score a truckload of goals.

Crespo will take a while to settle in, but he should do ok i guess. Although Mutu will be the star striker.

Aussie_Knight

Juniors
Crespo has scored well coming off the bench and hasn't gone all that well when he has started matches - but he should improve.

Mutu is what Chelsea need - he is a lot quicker than the other strikers and on his form this year he will feature some where near the top scorers

but i still think both are still way off their best.

Latest posts