What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crichton's Grand Final Intercept from Every Angle

GongPanther

Referee
This is a montage of Crichton's intercept from every camera angle. Simply love the Souths supporter reaction by giving the Panthers players the bird, yet to his right another Souths supporter was smiling. Other camera angles give you great crowd shots, and both coaches delicious reactions.

Enjoy:

Munky

Coach
Started watching on my tablet, but stopped so I can watch on the big TV after work.

I'm hoping for a slo mo shot of seeing Rusty's heart break.

tenor.gif

mxlegend99

Referee
Such a big time play in our history. Been the best for two years but could’ve come away with nothing but a minor prem to show for it if he didn’t snatch that f**ker out of the air and run away with it.
He literally could do nothing for the rest of his contract and that one play has made it worthwhile. But his defence all season was brilliant even when his attack was poor.

Munky

Coach
I think the intercept against the Eels was more important.

Full stretch where they were guaranteed to score if it got past him.

Either way three massive plays by him in the finals:

Vs Eels: The intercept
Vs Storm: Pulling Olam (?) back when certain to score (plus catching the cross field kick).
Vs Rabbits: The intercept try.

betcats

Referee
I think the intercept against the Eels was more important.

Full stretch where they were guaranteed to score if it got past him.

Either way three massive plays by him in the finals:

Vs Eels: The intercept
Vs Storm: Pulling Olam (?) back when certain to score (plus catching the cross field kick).
Vs Rabbits: The intercept try.

He also put a shot on olam and knocked him onto his back which is pretty much impossible

Munky

Coach
Watching the million different angles the show and go was the play for Walker.

Momo had Gagai convered and Critter didn't make his move until the ball left the hands.

Best angles are are the player cam on Walker, the front on angle to see Critter's face as he realised he was going to score and the rear angle showing all the South's fans reacting behind the sticks.

Dodgy

Juniors
0:12 - Thurston's "Oh no!' reminds me of Sterlo "Ohhh hoh hoh" from Rooney 2nd 03 GF try.
1:26 - Pissed off Souths fan. There was another a few rows up.
1:31 - South fan smiling. Not sure what emotion is coming out?
1:38 - Bench collective jump. Fair play to Naden, genuine in his excitement.
3:25 & 8:43 - Momo's reaction while behind Crichton.
4:04 & 10:49 - Souths fans' collective hands on head.
4:46 & 12:17 - Kiks little jig.
5:25 - Fair play to May. First in to help Cleary, and the last out with 3-4 Souths players. The try hadn't been scored yet.
6:30 - Fan in the corporate box probably hoping to share a moment with Ivan during the big moment.
6:37 - Ciraldo not getting caught up in the moment for too long. Straight on the job (Probably about the Cleary/Walker thing?)
6:58 - Jason Demetriou's reaction. Poor guy, but that's what you get when your name's Demetriou.
9:23 - Souths fan couldn't hack it. Back up the stairs.
9:43 - Busty blonde missed the big moment distracted by something else.

Latest posts