What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cricket quiz

*Paul*

Juniors
Everyone hates me ::sniff::

I was going to ask "Who was the last to score two double hundreds in a series before Ponting?" but it was Graeme Smith who did it about 5 seconds ago.
So when was the last time before that?

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Sorry guys its taken me a while to come up with a question but here goes.

Who was the last Australian to play his first and last test on the same venue?

(note: that does not include the current Australian test team, eg. Andy Bichel made his debut in Adelaide, and last played in Adelaide, but Im not including any of the current players)

PARRA_FAN said:
Sorry guys its taken me a while to come up with a question but here goes.

Who was the last Australian to play his first and last test on the same venue?

(note: that does not include the current Australian test team, eg. Andy Bichel made his debut in Adelaide, and last played in Adelaide, but Im not including any of the current players)

Mark Taylor SCG

Unless of course you count Matthew Nicholson in his ONLY test at the MCG. Making that the first and last place he has played test

The Colonel

Immortal
Greg Campbell & Ryan Campbell

Ian Davis & Simon Davis

Ross Edwards & Walter Edwards

Brad Hogg & Rodney Hogg

Kim Hughes & Merv Hughes

Geoff Marsh & Rod Marsh

Wayne Phillips & Wayne Phillips

Mark Taylor & Peter Taylor

Alan Thomson & Jeff Thomson

Graeme Watson & Shane Watson

There is actually ten sets however if you are talking tests only you can drop out the Campbells and the Watsons.

Latest posts