What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CRL V finalised squads.

mj

Juniors
Misty Bee said:
Is Leo happy with that squad????

Yes Misty,the great coaching god Leo Nosworthy has run his eye over the team and given his approval!!

rabs

Staff member
the absolutely confirmed Rabbitohs CRL squad:

1. Tony
2. Mellor
3. Hookey
4. Cross
5. Carmont
6. Hill
7. M. Witt
8. Stapleton
9. S.Walker
10. Waterhouse
11. Fletcher
12. Lowe
13. Minichello

14. Elford
15. Stringer
16. Mullane
17. Lomu

go the rabbits!!

Bronco Boy

Juniors
Misty, is it possible for you to post a sticky which lists all the squads...? Much like this one, but more condensed and with all the player ratings... At the moment, I don't know much about my trial opponents so it's a bit hard to plan...

rabs

Staff member
Tupac Shakur said:
Waterhouse at front row and Lowe in at 2nd rabs??

yeah whilst not their known spots they've both had a stint in those positions

grego

Juniors
not a mention of ST GEORGE in any top 8 final ,or grand final ,just the way we like it :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: good luck to all you new coaches and to the old hands at this BRING IT ON

SIGNED LAST SEASONS GRAND FINALISTS :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Misty Bee

First Grade
Misty, is it possible for you to post a sticky which lists all the squads...? Much like this one, but more condensed and with all the player ratings... At the moment, I don't know much about my trial opponents so it's a bit hard to plan...

In the pipeline, BB. All this info will be on the website, which I can now compile since all the squads are finalised.

I'll post this info in the meantime in a seperate thread.

Latest posts