What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Croker Signs With Catalans

Tokyo_Raider

Juniors
And for those who may have missed his spectacular career so far:

Name:
Steve Irwin
Nickname:
Croc
Marital Status:
Single

Height:
187cm

Weight:
103kg

Storeman

Position:
Centre

Favourite Drink:
XXXX

Favourite Meal:
Fish and Chips

Who would you love to date:
Jessica Alba

Favourite Movie:
Bad Boys 2

Most Respected Sports Person:
Mohamad Ali

Goals & Aspirations:
Live to an Old Age and Win the Lotto

He's a big, tall lad. Could go alright in the centres.

nickraider

Juniors
Sad to see Jason Croker go. Has always been one of my favourite players and is a deadset champion. Hopefully the boys can fire up and send him out on a winning note.

Good luck Toots :clap:

dolphinboy

Juniors
Saw Toots on Foxsports last night, what a champion.

Says he is green through and through (as well as mate 35 times)

dubby

Bench
R69, dont be too quick to judge. I've seen this guy play QLD cup, and he is certainly a good prospect. Tall quick and big, this guy should see the likes of Turtell put back to PL.
I cannot work out why he isnt still with the Broncos, considering they still have MInto!

I guess Bennet thought Tupoe and Boyd were younger and better. Meh.

edabomb

First Grade
parra pete said:
Ex Bronco Steve Irwin has signed with the Raiders (or is going to)..Don't know if has been reported anywhere. Heard that today talking to my Raider mate.

What media outlet did he pull it from this time 69?? GE??

Poida_Raider

Bench
there were rumblings in the canberra times and win news months ago about it ed.... f**kers..

thanks for the update there parra pete, although the signing is of no great significance if it is for real. it is still interesting news. cheers!

Mal Meninga

Bench
Irwin won't remove Purtell from FG. He may not be a superstar but he's improved plenty in the last few weeks, the only glitch was the one-on-one strip against the Tigers.

Also Elliot or whoever needs to pull him aside and instruct him that jumping in the air defense needs to go.