What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cronk injury

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
I don't mean in the starting 13

I mean in the 17

Then clarify that better in the OP.

Dave Taylor has to be a front runner, but I very much doubt DCE will be the only bench player replaced. Papalli was a plodder out there.

hellteam

First Grade
If Thurston or DCE gets injured before game 2 could be interesting. Not much depth there. They'd prob go Inglis at 5/8 I reckon

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Disagree with the Milford suggestions. We literally have no use for him in the side. We haven't persisted with DCE on the bench for this long for no reason. Give him 3 weeks to train his arse off in the halfback role then lets see how he goes.

stormbati

Bench
Have to admit DCE was thrown in the deep end. A few weeks as confirmed halfback he'll be much better prepared. Only thing for QLD is DCE and Thurston are very similar players and may have underestimated Cronk.

Shorty

Staff member
I think Cronk is great halfback but DCE will shine and was already starting to gel with Thurston toward the end of the game.

aussie_q_factor

Juniors
Need more go forward either from the starting line up or the bench. Hannant has been there before and know what it takes to perform at this level.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Disagree with the Milford suggestions. We literally have no use for him in the side. We haven't persisted with DCE on the bench for this long for no reason. Give him 3 weeks to train his arse off in the halfback role then lets see how he goes.

How does he get 3 weeks to train his arse off in the half back role...could you explain that...considering the Maroons don't have him for 3 weeks :crazy:

some11

Referee
I personally think Dave taylor will be back into origin in game 2

You cannot count on Taylor to perform, it's a huge risk in a must win game and I would not pick him if he was the only guy left.

Need another forward who can reliably make metres up the field when Scott is off.

hellteam

First Grade
You cannot count on Taylor to perform, it's a huge risk in a must win game and I would not pick him if he was the only guy left.

Need another forward who can reliably make metres up the field when Scott is off.

Agreed, can't see him playing well in a must win game in Sydney. The forwards were good tonight, don't think we need any changes. Maybe Teo starting instead of Gillett but that's it

Latest posts