What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cronulla covid crisis

Frenzy.

Immortal
The players will all be available for next weekend’s round 16 match against Canterbury at CommBank Stadium.

Got a work account to the Telecrap. That's from the article.

R-15-3

Bench
Be Interesting to see if they have now caught it for a second time or just lucky to not catch it earlier.
If it’s a 2nd time around can definitely see it start to have a big effect on clubs come the business end of the season.
1-2 at a time won’t do much but can see it rip through a club and cause havoc

Special K

Coach
I used to see him walking his dog on burraneer bay road. He looked scared as f**k just walking a dog at 7am and I am not a scary looking bloke.

Anyway - anyone caught covid twice? I just did a week in vegas. No rules. Not even a sneeze I saw or came back with

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Early Mail: The Sharks can breathe a sigh of relief with three of their senior players cleared to play after contracting Covid. Wade Graham, Dale Finucane and Cameron McInnes were back at training on Thursday after spending a week in quarantine.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Early Mail: The Sharks can breathe a sigh of relief with three of their senior players cleared to play after contracting Covid. Wade Graham, Dale Finucane and Cameron McInnes were back at training on Thursday after spending a week in quarantine.
This is a must win