What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cronulla Sharks Day! (10-10-10) Get on!

The Major

Bench
Set your clocks my friends as tomorrow is a very special day. It has been universally dubbed, "Cronulla Sharks Day."
Some significant dates in the calendar are etched infamously into our gray matter for purposes that are many and varying. 4th July, 9/11, Christmas Day, etc...
From midnight tonight, dont light a candle, no need to set off any fireworks. All you can do to be a part of this fantastic day is to clear perhaps a bookshelf or cupboard, leave it bare for say, 43 frikkin years and yes, you too, are celebrating this glorious occasion of under-achievement along with those less fortunate Sharks players, officials, and supporters. In the short term or you need maybe do is to look behind the closest wardrobe or under the fridge, locate the first bit of dust you can find and think, Yes! Its Sharkies Day!

10-10-10

Won-Nothing-Won-Nothing-Won-Nothing

Hip hip hoooooray!!!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I will be observing a moment's silence 10 minutes past 10 tomorrow morning.

R2K

Bench
Set your clocks my friends as tomorrow is a very special day. It has been universally dubbed, "Cronulla Sharks Day."
Some significant dates in the calendar are etched infamously into our gray matter for purposes that are many and varying. 4th July, 9/11, Christmas Day, etc...
From midnight tonight, dont light a candle, no need to set off any fireworks. All you can do to be a part of this fantastic day is to clear perhaps a bookshelf or cupboard, leave it bare for say, 43 frikkin years and yes, you too, are celebrating this glorious occasion of under-achievement along with those less fortunate Sharks players, officials, and supporters. In the short term or you need maybe do is to look behind the closest wardrobe or under the fridge, locate the first bit of dust you can find and think, Yes! Its Sharkies Day!

10-10-10

Hip hip hoooooray!!!

Very funny Major, although it's now 44 years....

morris_magic

Juniors

10-10-10

Hip hip hoooooray!!!

hahaha lol:lol::lol:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Nice work Morris Magic. On the Qld clock you came in right in 10:10 am.

Just 12 more hours to go for a second moment's silence. LOL

And kudos to TaxiDriver who I believe flagged this in the NRL forum a few days ago.

konk4

Juniors
Congratulations to the few remaining Sharks supporters out there. May your suffering continue for many years to come, you choking losers.

stgeorgegrant

Juniors
I made a few alterations to a wiki entry http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Rugby_League#2009-:_The_second_century_begins

-

The 2010 [[2010 NRL Grand Final|Grand Final]] was played between the [[St George Illawarra Dragons]] and the [[Sydney Roosters]]. The Dragons won 32-8. This is the first premiership won by the joint-veture team.Sadly though, this will always be remembered as a tainted victory as the team with several of the world's best players, the Melbourne Storm, were deemed by the NRL to be non competitive due to salary cap anomalies. A further cloud hangs over this premiership due to the perplexing manner in which The St George Illawarra Dragons were able to fit prodigal son Mark Gasnier back into the squad yet still purportedly meet salary cap requirements. The Dragons may still earn the dreaded * next to their 2010 results.

+

The 2010 [[2010 NRL Grand Final|Grand Final]] was played between the [[St George Illawarra Dragons]] and the [[Sydney Roosters]]. The Dragons won 32-8. This is the first premiership won by the joint-veture team but their 16th premiership overall. This is 16 premierships more tha their scummy neighbours The Cronulla(south Kogarah) Sharks. During celebrations more people in the shire were supporting the mighty dragons than were supporting the scummy sharks. October 10, 2010 celebrates 44 years of misery for the rugby league world since Cronulla's inception (10-10-10) won nothing won nothing won nothing. With any luck they will be moved to Perth , Mumbai or Siberia so the area between Tom Ugly's bridge and the Illawarra is returned to it's rightful owners.

-

-

Cheating merkins!

the first part being the original and the second part being the correct one. Let the lowlife scum wither and die!

Last edited:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
i saw the date last night (this morning) on the clock in the car on the way home & remembered the relevance..

made me giggle until i dozed off..

big_steve

Juniors

10-10-10

Hip hip hoooooray!!!
hahahahahahahah lol :lol:

Latest posts