What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cronulla-Things looking good for top four?

MightySharks

Bench
Rnd 17 Baby Broncos- Suncorp
Rnd 18 Souths- Aussie Stadium
Rnd 19 Newcastle- Shark park
Rnd 20 Dragons -Oki dokie
Rnd 21 Tigers- Shark Park
Rnd 22 Storm- Shark park
Rnd 23 Roosters -Aussie Stadium
Rnd 24 Manly- Shark Park
Rnd 25 Newcastle -EAS
Rnd 26 Souths- Shark Park

Cronulla have the best draw of any top team. We will make the top four. They play the Baby Broncos before origin 3.Souths and Newcastle twice and 5 of the last 8 at home. Huge win last night probably the difference between finishing 7th-10th and getting a home final.

maybe. however we did lose to souths last season and the nights will come good eventually. it would be very important to beat the broncos in 2 weeks. to prove that we are a top quality side.

MightySharks

Bench
We have Beaten
Dogs
Roosters
Panthers twice
Cowboys
Parra
Canberra
Storm.

They have already proven they can play.

Y2Eel

First Grade
MightySharks said:
Rnd 17 Baby Broncos- Suncorp
Rnd 18 Bunnies- Aussie Stadium
Rnd 19 Newcastle- Shark park
Rnd 22 Storm- Shark park
Rnd 24 Manly- Shark Park
Rnd 25 Knights -EAS
Rnd 26 Souths- Shark Park

Cronulla have the best draw of any top team. We will make the top four. They play the Baby Broncos before origin 3.Souths and Newcastle twice and 5 of the last 8 at home. Huge win last night probably the difference between finishing 7th-10th and getting a home final.

you'll lose these games........... so no to top 4

Rnd 22 Storm- Shark park
Rnd 24 Manly- Shark Park

RABK

Referee
The Broncos are no longer "babies" without their origin stars. They still have a very impressive side with their 6 Origin players out.

They'll beat you.

MightySharks

Bench
I am not saying they will win them all. I think they will win at least 7/10 for a total of 16 wins. Will be enough for top four.

RABK

Referee
Not if Kimmorley's confidence shatters. You looked terrible with him down the past month.

Eddie.

Bench
Sharks showed guts last night, but they were not overaly impressive against a Roosters side devoid of any life.

Sharks and Manly will be big pretenders in finals footy.

Brisbane, Cowboys, Dragons, Parramatta will fight it out for the title, unless the Dogs can sneak into the 8.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Yeah, last week they were written off, now everyone is gloating about them beating a team that is likely to fall out of the 8 by Sunday afternoon.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Wait and see how it goes,

Not denying that the Sharks do have a easier draw then some other teams but it's far from certain that they will win any of those games

both Manly and Parramatta have come up against the Bunnies thinking they had won before the match started

Souths dusted both
49-26 v Eels
and
44-6 v Manly

also the Broncos still have players like Webcke, Hunt, Tate, Seymour and Hodges playing in their "Baby Broncos" side.

Alex28

Coach
LOL...keep on dreaming guys.

You will lose the following:

Rnd 17 Baby Broncos- Suncorp (i can't see how anybody can take the Broncos lightly - particularly a team with a halfback as fragile as yours!)
Rnd 22 Storm- Shark park
Rnd 24 Manly- Shark Park

and might just lose to (depending on who is playing):

Rnd 25 Newcastle -EAS (let me dream - surely we'll have Johns and Buderus back at the same time by then?)

Who cares any way - you will choke at the right end of the season just like every other year. Don't dust out the trophy cabinet just yet...

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Nope, Sharks will not make the top 4, they will finish prob 5 or 6. The Broncos,Cowboys, Manly and Parra will be in the top 4 IMHO.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Red and Blue Knight said:
Not if Kimmorley's confidence shatters. You looked terrible with him down the past month.

His corked calk suffered in SOO 1 has as much to do with it as his confidence.

Didn't anyone else notice he kicked left footed in last night's game?

He's been carrying the injury into games because Dykes was out as well.

I don't make predictions though, this is the Sharks we are talking about. Last night only arrested the slump, it's not turned around yet and I don't like having to play the Broncos after the bye be they babies or not. Those babies looked good vs Canberra and any team that has Webcke is going to be a chance.

Too early to count any chickens yet IMO.

Jono Russell

Bench
just remember canberra had a million shots at broncos line last week and any half decent attacking side would have scored a number of points. If the raiders had Smith playing vs broncos i think they would have smashed them.

Dykes and Kimmorley will bring us over the line in brisbane.

ausraider

Juniors
somethingwithjohn said:
just remember canberra had a million shots at broncos line last week and any half decent attacking side would have scored a number of points. If the raiders had Smith playing vs broncos i think they would have smashed them.

Dykes and Kimmorley will bring us over the line in brisbane.

Totally agree.Raiders are missing Smith big time.With Kimorley and Dykes they will beat no longer baby Broncos.

Latest posts