What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cronulla v Warriors

Ausguy

Coach
8-6 warriors, ricky looks a bit pee'd wouldnt want to be POM right now going into the sheds after tossing the ball over the sidleine in the 39th minute

imasharkie

Coach
Halftime Warriors 8 Sharks 6

Pommeroy just gifted them a try right on half time.

Team is depleted but doing ok in defence and just for millers Dyksey is killing them.
Henry Perenara is looking the goods, mainly in defence.
Misi is a better fb than Simmo.

A good defensive effort considering the injuries and players backing up.

Our attack yet again has nothing. Watching the Sharks in attack is like watching grass grow.

imasharkie

Coach
This game reminds me of last week agin the Knights.

We were cruising than Pommeroy becomes a Hegarty and fargs up.

Warriors score right on half time as did the Knights last week.

And then what happened.

We will see if it is deja vu

imasharkie

Coach
Sheros los Deros said:
A good defensive effort considering the injuries and players backing up.

Our attack yet again has nothing. Watching the Sharks in attack is like watching grass grow.

Kidding aren't you Sheros.

Attack looks good if we could complete.

Completion rate 68%
Warriors 87%

Tells you we are defending extremely well as penalties are in Warriors favour.

Ausguy

Coach
we will tire.....if we score it will be off warriors mistakes not our own talent, we will be lucky to get the points here..... ps i turned off the commentary on fox.... are they being biased? i hate when they do that. listening to 2gb with an annoying lag between it and fox

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
we are going good. forwards enjoying playing with Dykes style , not completely square to the defensive line & the quick, timely passes to wider runners is working.
Very dominant down the left side & I think they expected a few more errors from the warriors winger, who has done well.