What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crookwell Witch on Henry

cooba

Juniors
She got it right predicting Henry's appointment as coach. She says everything points to this being a big turnaround for the club.As she said before, Elliot bought with him bad karma-with some people it follows them around, both in his personal and football, however she says this will improve with his move. She is so enthusiastic about Henry.

dubby

Bench
Why is it i've never heard of this prediction before?
All this crap about "karma"...:roll:
I think this guy is making up facts after the facts are made. This witch is probably some new age 40something fact chick who burns incense and has little buddha statues in her house, has a little psychic ability and now has a little legion of supporters who hang on her every word.
If somebody wishes to subscribe to this anonymous little woman in Crookwell, fine do that, but I think its a little sad.
She is good for joke value tho :p

Maybe Cooba is using the witch as an excuse to be joyful over the departure of Elliot and rejoice with Henry's appointment.

dubby

Bench
Raider Azz said:
the witch is real dubby, just ask croker.

finch always goes MIA in the big games.

1.See my above post re: 40 year old new ager lady burning incense
2.I believe thats due to a lack of talent and heart, not a witch.

Raider Ultra

Bench
As a side note, a witch dotor in Tanzania put a curse on Australian soccer 30 years ago after the federation refused to pay him for his services. The curse was removed by another witch doctor prior to the qualifier against Uruguay. Australia qualified on penalties, spooky!

dubby

Bench
Raider Ultra said:
As a side note, a witch dotor in Tanzania put a curse on Australian soccer 30 years ago after the federation refused to pay him for his services. The curse was removed by another witch doctor prior to the qualifier against Uruguay. Australia qualified on penalties, spooky!

Maybe we should all go to a witchdoctor to solve our problems hey? ;-)

cooba

Juniors
Mary aka "The Crookwell Witch" is the head of the Southern Highlands coven.
She is my Aunty Jeans best friend and is an absolute fanatic on the "Raiders".
She was at the "Raiders" first game and tries to attend as many games as possible.Her philosophy is:
NEVER USE THE POWER TO HARM AN INNOCENT, FOR WHAT IS SENT IS KARMIC.

NEVER USE THE POWER AGAINST SOMEONE WHO HAS THE POWER, FOR YOU DRAW FROM THE SAME WELL.

TO USE THE POWER YOU MUST FEEL IT IN YOUR HEART AND KNOW IT IN YOUR MIND.
I have met her on a number of times and she seems to be a very nice,intelligent lady- to her witchcraft is her religion, one she believes in implicitly.

jed

First Grade
I didn't know that witches were into footy.

Perhaps we could corner the market on so-called "kooky" fans, sign up all the witches as members?

cooba

Juniors
I think there are a lot of kooky fans about, the popes into futball - some team in the bundersleague, I dont know what the Archbishop of Cantebury is into. I'm glad the "Crookwell Witch" is with us and not agin us!!

Latest posts