What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd at the Gold Coast game

Et#1_supporter

Juniors
I was at the game, and (apart from the Masons) i noticed a fair few Sharks supporters around.

Did alot of people make the trip up from Sydney, or are there a few Sharks supporters in Sth East QLD.

Thought we were relatively well represented, considering the distance.

imasharkie

Coach
Et#1_supporter said:
I was at the game, and (apart from the Masons) i noticed a fair few Sharks supporters around.

Did alot of people make the trip up from Sydney, or are there a few Sharks supporters in Sth East QLD.

Thought we were relatively well represented, considering the distance.

I was at the game with the big group( 102) of supporters. Majority were from Sydney but us Queenslanders were represented by about 15 in number.
I noticed quite a lot of supporters around the ground, a lot of families. If you go to the Brissy game you will see a lot of supporters scattered around the ground. Not sure who they represent but probably like me and moved to Queensland.
On the Brissy game we usually meet at the Caxton about 2 hours prior to the game, even earlier for some of the diahards. You should come along and mix with fans or maybe have a drink with them.

Et#1_supporter

Juniors
I'm actually from Sydney, just travelled up to the Gold Coast for the game. Farthest ive gone yet for a loss!!!!

Maybe at the next Brisbane game i can break the record

Tucky

Juniors
We went down for the game, saw quite a few Sharkies fans on the train down from Coomera, then sat in Bay 13 right beside the away supporters bay and was also pleasantly surprised by the number of Sharkies fans in the stadium.

I was impressed with the stadium the Titans have. Looks great all lit up as you go past on the train.

I'd love to see a Sharkies win in SE Qld, haven't seen one in a while!

ali

Bench
Brilliant effort by the C S S C to get 102 fans together for the game.

sharkies_08

Juniors
Proud sharkies fan living in South East Queensland!! Long time reader, first time poster. There are thousands of supporters up here i reckon, on any day around the gold coast or Brisbane i reckon i see at least 2-3 sharks strips, even in the off season. Cheers

Qld-Sharkie

Juniors
Being a Qld-sharkie, I mark the Broncos game down on my calender at the start of each year. Its a great day, a stroll past the Caxton brimming with Sharks supporters, buy myself a new Sharks hat at the ground, lunch & a few beers while watching the first game....then the boys come out and warmup in front of us, then its game on...a great day.

Latest posts