What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd this week at Leichhardt

I'm worried this could be a shocking crowd with the fact that the Storm do not bring any supporters and the Tigers are coming off 4 losses.

I'll say a crowd of 5000-6000 can be expected, but i hope more fans get out there to help the boys try and stop the losing streak and if ppl say they love footy at Leichhardt get out there especially when only 4 games a year are played there.

Eddie.

Bench
rain is expected to hit Sydney on Saturday night

no rain - 5500
rain - 4000

it really will be sad to be there on saturday when only only 6 weeks ago we broke the record since leichhardt was re opened in 1997

Yeah shows what a cruel game rugby league can be. I'll be there this saturday despite the frustration and disappoinment of the last 4 weeks but like they say every loss and ur closer to a win and hopefully we can notch one up against the storm. Kearns will be a big loss for them but they have solid back up.

Kid

Juniors
Eye_Of_The_Tiger said:
I'm worried this could be a shocking crowd with the fact that the Storm do not bring any supporters and the Tigers are coming off 4 losses.

I'll say a crowd of 5000-6000 can be expected, but i hope more fans get out there to help the boys try and stop the losing streak and if ppl say they love footy at Leichhardt get out there especially when only 4 games a year are played there.
I can't speak for everyone else mate, but i love watching the footy at Leichardt on Sunday arvo, on the hill in the sun. With a forecast of cold and wet, i think your right, the crowd will be a shocker.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Im flat broke, in debt actually, and live in Newcastle, but I will be there once again. I havent missed a game at Leichhardt yet this season.

I will be there to help out with the Stop The Rot team, as I have done at all the other Leichhardt games.

Turn up people and support your team!

westie

Bench
madunit said:
Im flat broke, in debt actually, and live in Newcastle, but I will be there once again. I havent missed a game at Leichhardt yet this season.

I will be there to help out with the Stop The Rot team, as I have done at all the other Leichhardt games.

We've only played one or two havn't we?

Sincas

Juniors
westie said:
madunit said:

We've only played one or two havn't we?

Two, whats your point?

tracietiga

Juniors
I reckon his point is big deal , unit has been to two games lol.

I wont be there , i will not be spending my hard earned on an inept bunch of park footballers .

Sincas

Juniors
To everyone who whinged about Leichhardt and Campbelltown not getting enough games, if you live close enough get off your arse and show up.

The smaller the crowds at those two grounds, the more chance of games being shifted altogether. and that doesn't just mean Leichhardt I can assure you.

The crowds this year have been great at both grounds and with so few left, it would be a shame to spoil it.

Hope to see you all there.

Sincas

Juniors
tracietiga said:
so how many games have you missed since our inception?
mr weststiger?

hahaha. thats not my point at all. I miss a few early in the year because of cricket and thats about it for home games.

If they are so inept why do you bother following them at all? Or is this a one man protest against their poor form of late?

Just go and jump on the roosters bandwagon f**king impostor. No one needs fans like you sure frustration is one thing but with an attitude like yours, you should go and support whatever side wins the comp each year.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dear tracietiga,

Go and put a knife in the power point,

make sure its switched on.

Love,
madunit.