What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd this week at Leichhardt

Trollhammaren

Juniors
I'm not working this week just so I can be at Leichhardt!!

Hopefully some fans actually do support our team through the tough times. I'd expect (hope moreso) 10k on a rain free night.

bonstonker

Juniors
Sincas said:
To everyone who whinged about Leichhardt and Campbelltown not getting enough games, if you live close enough get off your arse and show up.

The smaller the crowds at those two grounds, the more chance of games being shifted altogether. and that doesn't just mean Leichhardt I can assure you.

The crowds this year have been great at both grounds and with so few left, it would be a shame to spoil it.

Hope to see you all there.

exactly sincas,we have had threads where the fans were crying about not getting enough games at our home grounds and now people don't want to show up.
what a f**king joke some of you are,that's you tracietiga,and any other f**kwit that was saying they wouldn't show up during the week. :roll:

oohhh that's right,we were in the 8 then weren't we.
f**king bandwagon supporters. :roll:

hope we cause a huge upset and you miss out on one of the tigers best ever days.

this is the time to support the guys and stop the rot.
to show the powers that be ,we can still pack leichhardt oval when we are not performing on the field and against a melbourne team.

we need every available person there,support is more important when times are tough,not when everything is all rosey.

tiger78

Juniors
I think the team will go ok, hope they can pull out one of those special efforts like the Bulldogs game last year.

Wrighty79

Juniors
Put it this way, if we play like the team we know we're capable of, we'll win a nailbiter. If we play like the Tigers of the last 4 weeks... We'll get to see Billy Slater score 6, 95 metre runaway tries!

I'll be there after chowing down on a $5 steak at the Clarence Hotel on the corner of Crystal Sts and Parra Rd. You couldn't drag me away from Leichhardt this saturday night, no matter what.

Wilks

Juniors
How any Wests Tigers supporter can be called a bandwagon supporter is beyond me. We've been crap for years and some people are getting sick of it. I'm not surprised people are giving up and not going.

If you enjoy watching a team in poor form get humiliated that's your choice.

HOT028

Juniors
i will be there behind the goal post drinking my beer and eating my pie, i think someone should make a big sign of a heart and we should have it standing up on the hill with all the fans sitting in fron of it....

Wrighty79

Juniors
HOT028 said:
i will be there behind the goal post drinking my beer and eating my pie, i think someone should make a big sign of a heart and we should have it standing up on the hill with all the fans sitting in fron of it....

No freebies this week?

Tigerpete

Juniors
I'll be there on the Hill ready from 3:45pm for JF, cant wait, we cant take our Leichhardt oval games for granted, get out there boys and girls.

HOT028

Juniors
Joel said:
HOT028 said:

No freebies this week?

sorry not for you, the club needs your money...

tigergal

Juniors
yep, I'll be there hopefully early enough for JF aswell.. sure we have been in bad form but now is the time to use the crowds support to help the boys turn it around and start winning again, our chances at semis may be slimmer than they were 5 weeks ago but they still are alive and we need to support the boys if they are going to be able to win tough games like this.

Sincas

Juniors
Tigerpete said:
I'll be there on the Hill ready from 3:45pm for JF, cant wait, we cant take our Leichhardt oval games for granted, get out there boys and girls.

We'll be there pretty early too. Come and up say hi to the blokes in Stop the Rot T-Shirts.. probably with a handful of petitions. Would be good to put a few more faces to the names.

tigergal

Juniors
ive converted a few of my friends from knowing nothing about league to being tigers supporters and ill make them sign the petition at the game for sure. I cant wait for the game I hope the boys play well so it doesnt ruin my friends' first game.