What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Tonight

benoir91

Juniors
Who is going out to the game tonight?

Anyone know how big a crowd is expected for the game tonight because I have no idea?

being against NZ you wouldn't think there would be any more than about 13,000 but you never know with how well we have been playing playing we may get over 15,000.

TheParraboy

Staff member
First game since the titans I cant make it, I hope im not a jinx

Going for 5 we will come alive will be so divine

Eels by 25 plus

Cheers

Pazza

First Grade
we got 17k v the knights. With the weather and the way we are playing atm, we should get about the same if not alittle more.

bartman

Immortal
I'll be optimistic and say 14,000 will be a good crowd. Can't expect Warriors to bring many away fans.

It's a beautiful day, so we'll get a lot of walk up fans deciding to come last minute, and the usual lengthy queues when they all try to get tickets at once at 7pm...

bartman

Immortal
Anyone got any new inside info on whether Mateo will play tonight?
No inside info, but I'd be surprised if he didn't. Seeing as Joe G was reported as being out injured for two weeks, but was then named in the side...

strider

Post Whore
unfortunately i won't be there .... so i'm assuming me just announcing this will drop the crowd by about 2000 to 3000 ... 12,000 crowd i'd guess .... nice day tho, so might get everyone out ... cheer hard!!

Fee

Juniors
I would love to see big crowd, as long as I dont have idiots sitting in front of me like last week!:x

Western_Eel

Juniors
Cant see us even getting 12K no warriors supporters will go, plus will be a sh*t game we will flog them by 20+

hineyrulz

Post Whore
First game since the titans I cant make it, I hope im not a jinx

Going for 5 we will come alive will be so divine

Eels by 25 plus

Cheers
You have been on fire lately mate, i was thinking you were the reason for our resurgence. You will be a big obstacle to overcome but i'm sure the boys can do it......

TheParraboy

Staff member
You have been on fire lately mate, i was thinking you were the reason for our resurgence. You will be a big obstacle to overcome but i'm sure the boys can do it......

dont forget my order mate, double bardcardi and coke from that little 81-1 winfall of yours in a couple of months time :cool:

Latest posts