What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd

stormman

Juniors
redVgirl said:
i have no problem with expanding the game throughout the nation. i made an offhand tongue in cheek remark about fudging figures...people are over reacting.

Lance Armstrong would be proud of you with the ammout of back pedalling you are doing.

redVgirl said:
oh and stormman....making fun of disabled people does not equal wit. get a life.

BOO HOO HOO. GO have a sook.

redVgirl

Juniors
hahaha 'my team'...like you actually helped them win a premiership.

i dont care if u wanna bag the dragons, go right ahead.

BYE NOW.

stormman

Juniors
redVgirl said:
hahaha 'my team'...like you actually helped them win a premiership.

My dad was out there on the field in the GF. So yes, i have a right to my team like 1999 is my GF/

redVgirl said:
i dont care if u wanna bag the dragons, go right ahead.

BYE NOW.

GOOD now f**k OFF.

Hutty1986

Immortal
stormman said:
My dad was out there on the field in the GF. So yes, i have a right to my team like 1999 is my GF/

GOOD now f**k OFF.

Oh, your old man was the water boy?

Good on him, congratulations sir

redVgirl

Juniors
ah well good for him!

i bet hes real proud of his baby boy mocking disabled people on the internet.

6togo

Juniors
I travelled down from country Qld to see the game and on the flight down I was a bit uneasy about the whole Melb Origin concept. Being my first time in Melb I thought I would walk down the mall and see collingwood jumpers etc but didnt see one (no word of a lie). The day before (and of) the game there were more Qld jerseys than you would see in Brisbane's Qld street mall. I was very impressed.

Was amazed how many people lined up at 4pm (think gates opened at 5pm). They showed the Origin history DVD on the big screen outside and people were getting their face painted and generally getting all excited.

There were no freebies and it was a sellout, any blank seats were due to people standing on the concorses waiting for food/drinks. The NSW fan next to me would leave and go and get a drink and anytime he did NSW scored.

The atmosphere was very good but the only silly thing was the fact nobody told organisers that fireworks in a closed stadium are not as good where there is nowhere for the smoke to go.