What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd?

What was the official attendance tonight?

The dickhead with the PA was at it again trying to start a "Dragons" chant on numerous occasions. No one went in for it and a lot of people where shouting St George instead, good stuff. Stick your f**king Dragons up your arse...

PS: I did not use a ticket to get into the stadium so while breaking the boycott technically I kept it in spirit. I would liken my actions to that of a scab worker who crosses a picket line and then doesn't do any work on the other side.

Homebush should be left as a "Wembley", for want of a better comparison.

Way too big, and losing the best aspect of Rugby League in Australia, THE ATMOSPHERE.

It looks like a ghost town, whoever plays there. And it is not good for the game. It sucks to get to and I can't think of a simple benefit (please let me know if there is one!) to this venue apart from when the capacity crowd is required i.e: Grand Finals, SOO, and Internationals.

It is embarressing to see so many empty seats.

The less local games played there, the better.

And to play a Local Derby here in the Centennial Year beggars belief.

It should have been played at WIN, (at least we woul'd've won).

Get Kogarah back and hurry the f**k up.

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
Homebush should be left as a "Wembley", for want of a better comparison.

Way too big, and losing the best aspect of Rugby League in Australia, THE ATMOSPHERE.

It looks like a ghost town, whoever plays there. And it is not good for the game. It sucks to get to and I can't think of a simple benefit (please let me know if there is one!) to this venue apart from when the capacity crowd is required i.e: Grand Finals, SOO, and Internationals.

It is embarressing to see so many empty seats.

The less local games played there, the better.

And to play a Local Derby here in the Centennial Year beggars belief.

It should have been played at WIN, (at least we woul'd've won).

Get Kogarah back and hurry the f**k up.

Exactly, even the Cronulla fans said it shouldn't have been played at a smaller stadium. I can't wait for Kogarah to be finished.

Latest posts