What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd

roboshark

Coach

8k less than last week!!...a big drop in 1 week, considering weather was good

just seems that the days of 20k are overat home

bring back sunday arvo games

Ausguy

Coach
sunday arvo would have got 14k...

we wont get 20k unless we have a day game as a home semi final IMO.

Last edited:

Quint

Juniors
Re Price the Tickets....
10,000 at $18 a ticket
Or
20.000 at $10 a Ticket.
Simple f**k'n Maths....
Or we can just lay back and let the AFL win....?????
Times are tough.....the average Family can't afford a day at the Footy.
Hell! ... I'm not doin to bad but I can't afford to go to every home game.
The NRL needs to wake the f**k Up !!!!!!

spider

Coach
10,000 people my ass

maybe there are a lot more catholics in the area who were having an early night for the big day today.....

If there had been a win against Manly the week before, The crowd would have approached 20k. But given the crap of last week, it would not have been hard to find better Saturday night alternatives to Shark Park. If the Sharks keep winning and promise more, the bigger crowds will come.

Ausguy

Coach
thats exactly right... our next big crowd will be the dragons (obviously our next home game)... is it a 3pm sunday game?? i hope so. it will be massive. especially if we win next week and they jag a couple as well... then when we play them in the semi at home it will be a sell out ;)

wolverine

Juniors
It's a Saturday Night game at 5:30pm. Whose decision was that? To make a massive game for both clubs on at that time, must require quite alot of stupidity from numerous people. That doesnt matter though, 9 of us are coming to that game which will be awesome!!!

Frailty

First Grade
thats exactly right... our next big crowd will be the dragons (obviously our next home game)... is it a 3pm sunday game?? i hope so. it will be massive. especially if we win next week and they jag a couple as well... then when we play them in the semi at home it will be a sell out ;)

Saturday 5:30 game for the Dragons match..

Last night was my first opportunity to get to Toyota Park this year. I'm not local and thanks for my shifts at work changing I can go to Saturday night games now!

Frailty

First Grade
It's a Saturday Night game at 5:30pm. Whose decision was that? To make a massive game for both clubs on at that time, must require quite alot of stupidity from numerous people. That doesnt matter though, 9 of us are coming to that game which will be awesome!!!

Could be worse... we could have moved the game to ANZ

Ausguy

Coach
530?

that would be the least watched game of the week behind the 2nd friday night game.... wats the sunday game that week??

i think manly v melbourne the same week?? or am i way off? there is a couple of top of the table clashes over the coming rounds, should sort out the top 4 etc

shire hobbits.

where the bloody hell were ya?

confused by the sign on the southern grand stand? "if you are standing here and there is a flood....."

scared of the cold?

at Northies!!?

i was there. yelling from the beer hill in my newly bought jacket (good purchase by the way)

if you sat in your lounge room and watched in Gymea, Carringbah or Miranda. heads. shame. hang..etc.

also. whats doing with the "no presentation?"

in years gone by that was THE place to get the signed jersey from ET.

now. not even a f**king mention!

i saw all the players under the new stand. you can look in. standing on the outside. just like cold chisel.

ill be there against the steel dragons. fire up!

Frenzy.

Immortal
The creative numbers men have been out and about.

If there were 8000 there last night they'd still be exaggerating.

Generalzod

Immortal
One thing that Cronulla should do is allow kids to enter free with a full paying adult. You will get the crowd back.

mate.

just let everyone in for 5 bucks.

you would create heaps on turn over in the club..food, beverages, merchandise...

or everyone who gets in gets a free hat.

its not hard.

FFS, id kill it marketing the sharks. give me the job. id have everyone south of tom ugly's bridge to the gong in black white n blue, foaming at the mouth wanting a season seat.

as a bloke in enemy territory..the raiders dont' do much marketing..but compared to the sharks, its like work choices advertising down here.

i saw nothing advertising the game other than the sign at the ground.