What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd

Tucky

Juniors
Where can I get hold of that book, Tucky? My son is a mad Broncos fan and we get to a few games at Suncorp to watch them and if I can get discounted seats I'll take him to more games.
We got our book from a friend who raises money through the sale of the books for the PA Hospital for $60.
Dunno if you can order them over the net http://www.entertainmentbook.com.au/

There is only one voucher for one Broncos game, but there are heaps of other food, accomodation, and entertainment vouchers, so you definitely save heaps more than $60.

newman

First Grade
Anyone who wasn't there and had the opportunity to be is a disgrace.

Get out of the pubs, get out of the lounge chair and support your team.

Having a team is not a luxury, we needx to average 15000 sharks fans every week.

We are in the top 3. No excuse. Get there.

Greg, I think you meant to say that having a team IS a luxury and you are absolutely right.

If you live in the shire you should not take it for granted that we even HAVE a sports team. Let alone a sports team that consistently plays in the top flight competition, is performing at the moment and has a share of top level players with reasonable facilities...
If you live in Cronulla, like I do, realistically you can walk to every home game and watch your LOCAL team play in the top flight competition. The team only represents Cronulla too. Its not a merged entity, a relocated or revamped side or a greenfields team trying to make money from an emerging market. Its a Cronulla side and we should be bloody proud that is has survived and support it.

Im urging people not to forget....

Newtown Jets at Henson. Gone. Forever at the top level.
Western Suburbs at Campo/Lidcombe. Gone. Forever.
North Sydney Bears at NS0. Gone. Forever at the top level.
Balmain Tigers at Leichhardt. Gone. Forever.
Illawarra Steelers at Wollongong. Gone. Forever.
South Sydney in South Sydney. Gone, and looks like it could be forever.
St George Dragons at Kogarah. Gone.

We could very, very easily be added to this list.

if i lived in the area i would be there every bloody week.

infact, im at most of the raiders games. however i get in for free so..i go more than i used to.

we have.......4 home games to go. 1 is a given big crowd.

then we have souths

the roosters

and the cowboys

its important that the fans turn up in big numbers for those 3. we cant havemore 18k down to 10k in the space of a week stuff.

Special K

Coach
I think if we are sitting well on the table the bandwagon may take off and the roosters and even cowboys game could draw well

A home semi would be a sell out also.

wolverine

Juniors
Not worried about the Roosters game for crowd figures. However the Nth Queensland game may not be so good

Special K

Coach
Not worried about the Roosters game for crowd figures. However the Nth Queensland game may not be so good
meh.

I think it COULD be marketed well.

farewell to Nuts - 100+ games for us in 6 seasons, played origin while with us, one of our tough nuts (excuse the pun). Maybe bring Thomo in for a final farewell and thank you.

Encourage everyone to get behind the team before the finals. Given our position it could determine the minor, 2, 3rd or 4th (even 5th *gasp*) so it will be important to get out and support the boys to the best possible result we can get.

Or just invite hundreds of little dancers and get all their families in the gates. Seems to work :lol:

Vossy

Bench
meh.

I think it COULD be marketed well.

farewell to Nuts - 100+ games for us in 6 seasons, played origin while with us, one of our tough nuts (excuse the pun). Maybe bring Thomo in for a final farewell and thank you.

Encourage everyone to get behind the team before the finals. Given our position it could determine the minor, 2, 3rd or 4th (even 5th *gasp*) so it will be important to get out and support the boys to the best possible result we can get.

Or just invite hundreds of little dancers and get all their families in the gates. Seems to work :lol:

that task is already way to hard for our marketing department :lol: , dont even think they would of thought of that

Latest posts