What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd

9_degrees

Juniors
Paullyboy said:
I personally think its great, watever it takes to fill the seats!

i agree!, the more people the better even if it is 10,000 extra newzealand supporters. The more people the better the atmosphere and thats what its all about. I reckon the nrl should give out free or atleast cheap tickets to every match they feel they will struggle to fill. The better the atmosphere at the games the more the crowd enjoys the game and therefore will attend more games instead of watching it on tv. Good Job warriors

Raider Ultra

Bench
Go when you're paid to, you only go when you're paid to! Kiwis are a bunch of blood sucking leeches, the sooner we cut off your ss benefits and kick you out the better. Note how many kiwis come to Aus, not many aussies go in the opposite direction do they? :D

Alan Shore

First Grade
And with the Kiwi "backdoor", all those so-called "refugees" will probably move over here with their NZ passports too.

With the 747 thing, surely they could have done it anyway and got the Kiwis to arrange their own accommodation, or the plane could depart at 2am the next day? :lol: