What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowds at Bruce

Raider_69

Post Whore
Dear Santa

I know you have alot of wishes to grant but if you could just hang poida by his ears for me then that would be great

love Raider_69

P.S i left cookies and milk for you, and carrots for the reindeer :)
:p :lol: :lol:

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
Raider Ultra said:
I should be going up to Sydney for the dragons game, depending on commitments...

Diehard Raiders Fan! all Da Way from England!!
When u come down, make sure to join the Sydney Green Brigade! ;-)

Poida_Raider

Bench
i wish i could get to the game.. although my uncle is a huge dragons supporter, it would be great to be able to sit next to him while the raiders run in a ba of points.

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
Raider Ultra said:
I'm actually from Canberra and I've just moved over to England for this year.. :D

Now Why would u do such a thing?! U Just Missed one whole great season for the raiders and could only watch it on tv.... :cry:

Raider_69

Post Whore
Crowds at bruce have been terrible, but some more consistant efforts at bruce shoudl turn it around

BTW does it shit anyone else off that its "Canberra Stadium" not Bruce!
:x :x :x

jed

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
BTW does it sh*t anyone else off that its "Canberra Stadium" not Bruce!
:x :x :x

Yeah, I still call it Bruce, but there again I still call the SFS the SFS. At least we haven't tried to sell the name off (the silvertails at Manly must've almost choked on their latte when news broke about Crazy Johns).

Montz

Juniors
Raiders 2004 said:
Raider Ultra said:
I should be going up to Sydney for the dragons game, depending on commitments...

Diehard Raiders Fan! all Da Way from England!!
When u come down, make sure to join the Sydney Green Brigade! ;-)

hehe He's from Canberra. and has sat with the SGB a few time before too. :)

Hope you can make it Raiders Ultra you missed A LOT this year! :)

Poida_Raider

Bench
damn big city kooks, braggin about how good it is to be there, and me stuck out here in the bush.. having to go to the pub every weekend to see our matches..... actually its not all bad our here, i'm sure its way better in the crowds! which goes without sayin i spose

Raider Ultra

Bench
Yeah I'm off in literally 6 hours to Heathow to fly to the US, then back home in a couple of weeks, can't complain, had a long year holiday