What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CT predicted team changes

twistedbydesign

Juniors
Mornin guys

Just had a read of the CT which reported the following..

1 - Bickerstaff gone for up to 6 weeks, Jones into the starting lineup and Picker added to an extended bench

2 - Howell is in Sydney and expected to play - Chalk to fullback Zillman likely to miss.

3 - Dobson has the kicking duties.

Fire up boys!

twistedbydesign

Juniors
Both Howell and Graham are still under injury clouds - if either doesn't come good then Zillman will start at fullback and Chalk will return to the centres.

Edwahu

Bench
Suprised to see Picker getting a run on the extended bench this early, although its probably just for experience. Also suprised to see Jones starting ahead of Costigan.

Macko8

Juniors
i think henry has started jonesy because you would of noticed he was 18th man when henry named the team first up,why start miller,costigan or logan when you dont have to,this way henry has nothing to lose.
theres a sh*tload of impact on our interchange,cant wait to see logan in action.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Zillman must be in doubt if Chalk is moving back to fullback and Howell is expected to play. Howell's addition sounds like a forced hand.

julian87

Juniors
I have a feeling Howell is just on stand by for Graham. I hope so anyway.

These late changes are bad news. Might be the difference tonight unfortunately.

Latest posts