What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cult Figures on League Unlimited

Who is LU Number 1 Cult??

• BBSF

Votes: 56 36.6%
  • Croydon

Votes: 48 31.4%
  • Other

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • There both fools

Votes: 40 26.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

0neye

i GIVE MY VOTE TO BBSF

NEVER HEARD OF CROYDON

GOOD TO SEE i HAVE SOME FANS i LOV YAR ALL ;()

i GIVE MY RUNNERS UP PRIZES TO MOFFO THE POTS FOR YOU

rainbow5.gif.08102005

Moffo said:
he has posted that before

CDF is about as funny as Trevor Marmalade on speed

It's like baseball on valium? Or she's Marry Poppins on speed?

Stick to the prophecies Moff-Man because witty invective is not your strong suit.

Criswell predicts that you will take heed to my advice and relent from your useless Robert Tocco offerings of 4.5m/hitup. Even Steve Readon had greater impact than you.

croydon Dog food said:

Stick to the prophecies Moff-Man because witty invective is not your strong suit.

Criswell predicts that you will take heed to my advice and relent from your useless Robert Tocco offerings of 4.5m/hitup. Even Steve Readon had greater impact than you.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

smeghead

Bench
Dog Food all the way. BBSF is good but 1 man wanking over 1 player simply does not stand up to the dog food's sprawling rants

Choppies

Coach
Misty Bee said:
Ozhawk66 - Total devotion to the fat and useless dominating world sport.

I don't agree here, he is just stupid. I'd rather read any one of Oneye's posts than Ozdorks dribble, although it is fun to get a reaction out of the deadbeat.

bluesbreaker

Bench
croydon Dog food said:

:clap: :clap: :lol:

I like Moffo, but croyden is a genius. BBSF has never offered anything like this up!

Moffo

Referee
croydon Dog food said:

sorry but did you not forget that you were trevor marmalade on speed?

You are clearly a few sheep short in the top paddock. Kelvin Jeffes has you covered for brainpower, and lets not mention what David Trewhella has over you

Go stick your inflatible Kevin Hardwick doll up your coit

I voted for BBSF. He was championing the Covell cause long before I arrived here.

My Covell Tribute:

Luke COVEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLL!!

Luke COVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLL!

He's runs like a cheetah as his feet caress the grass
old spindly twinkle toes as he mows past
down that path that only the brave men dare cross
he leaps in the air like an albatross
when chasing down a Kimmorley kick
Covell reduces his opposite to a toothpick
Always in a conquering mood
COVELL FANS own Croydon Dog Food!!

tiger_nick

Bench
BBSF easily.

Croydons stuff is mostly computer geek humour.

BBSF is actually quiet witty sometimes, however the best part about him is the responses he gets from some of you

I'd rather watch a DVD of Mr. Methane's greatest hits with in-built smell-a-vision than read another mono-rant from any of these turnips with a Covell banner.

Bumper Farrell is second because it was piss funny and when the joke was over, the joke was over...

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
it takes all sorts

how bad and boring would it be if we were all clones

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I wonder how many of BBSFs accounts rigged the vote? TVTE, you should've made it a public poll so we could see who the fraud really is.