What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Custom player stats

Bulldog_Marc

Juniors
ok I have seen some good custom players people making (both old players and made up players) what are there stats goin be??

So like Jonny Wilkinson will be one of my players I make first so he's stats will b:

Speed: 8
Acceleration: 9
Agility: 8
Fitness: 9
Tackle Ability: 8
Break Tackle Ability: 4
Offload Ability: 5
Catch Ability: 8
Pass Acuracy: 8
Kick Accuracy: 10
Goal Kicking Accuracy: 10
Aggression: 4

I have seen people talkin about making John Howard and other ppl like him so wot would there stats be?

umosay

Juniors
wilkinson aint got 9 speed, he got burned off twice by carlos spencer in the wellington test...

Tidus_Raider

Bench
Well John Howards stats are pretty easy if you ask me:

Speed: 0
Acceleration: 0
Agility: 0
Fitness: 2 (he does go on walks you know)
Tackle Ability: 0
Break Tackle Ability: 0
Offload Ability: 10 (quick to blame labour for everything)
Catch Ability: 0
Pass Acuracy: 0
Kick Accuracy: 0
Goal Kicking Accuracy: 0
Aggression: 10 (just ask the Iraqis)

Bulldog_Marc

Juniors
Tidus_Raider said:
Well John Howards stats are pretty easy if you ask me:

Speed: 0
Acceleration: 0
Agility: 0
Fitness: 2 (he does go on walks you know)
Tackle Ability: 0
Break Tackle Ability: 0
Offload Ability: 10 (quick to blame labour for everything)
Catch Ability: 0
Pass Acuracy: 0
Kick Accuracy: 0
Goal Kicking Accuracy: 0
Aggression: 10 (just ask the Iraqis)

hehe lol :lol: then simon crean (spelling) has the same stats except Aggression which would be 0 :lol: :lol:

Priddo

Juniors
pepstar87 said:
Some of use just take it too far. Everyone how are use interested by the stats of players abilities?

you know, noone forces you to read these posts......

Some of use just take it too far. Everyone how are use interested by the stats of players abilities?

Me fail English? That unpossible!

Get some English lessons dude......I think I will speak for a lot of people in this forum and say that a lot of rugby league fans (and sports fans in general) are interested in statistics of players etc....

And why is having a joke taking it too far???? Should we keep it straight and boring for the ones without a sense of humour?

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
Here's a tip to save you the angst in future. See that little button on the top left of your screen ? It has a little arrow pointing backwards. If you dont like the thread, click it.

shirkhan

Juniors
umosay said:
wilkinson aint got 9 speed, he got burned off twice by carlos spencer in the wellington test...

damn straight all blacks all the way but umm big fan of jonny he is so tough you wuoldint think tho

Munky

Coach
shirkhan said:
umosay said:

damn straight all blacks all the way but umm big fan of jonny he is so tough you wuoldint think tho

He is a terrible playmaker though. I was a the third Lions test in Sydney and he was shocking when you watch play unfold. The Lions could have scored so many tries if he had gone wide but he just went one out for a hit up. His attacking kicking (bombs, chips etc) is also terrible.