What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cutherbertson>Sharks

eagles4eva

First Grade
He wasnt going to be a first pick forward with us, but not getting game time with the shark's that got to hurt.

SeaEagle

Juniors
Feel a little sorry for him. Always likede Cuthbo but it looks like he is on the way out now. His confidence must be shattered. If he had some decent runners around him to take his ofloads he may go better. Not much of that at Cronulla.

nz eagle

Juniors
Just shows the Dessie gets the best out of his forwards. you can look at almost every forward we have signed in the last few years and see big improvement in there game under our training and coaching regime.

effnic

Bench
I have never been happy when a player leaves our club, but when he and JWH left i was over the moon. Both are nuffies i cant believe the wraps on jwh the guy is the dumbest footballer i have seen and will be heading in the same direction as cuthbo if he doesnt start showing some true potential. Dessie lets these players go for a reason.

badav

Bench
I have never been happy when a player leaves our club, but when he and JWH left i was over the moon. Both are nuffies i cant believe the wraps on jwh the guy is the dumbest footballer i have seen and will be heading in the same direction as cuthbo if he doesnt start showing some true potential. Dessie lets these players go for a reason.

I agree that Jared Warea Hargreaves has shown pretty much nothing, but don't play it like 'Dessie' let him go anywhere because Manly wanted to hang on to him.

Harold Bishop

Juniors
I agree that Jared Warea Hargreaves has shown pretty much nothing, but don't play it like 'Dessie' let him go anywhere because Manly wanted to hang on to him.
And you know this how...
Manly paid the same amount for Galuvao as the Roosters paid for JWH. Manly didn't think he was worth the money.

zombie jesus

Staff member

Dutchy

Immortal
Wouldn't be hard to miss with the kick...Seriously, is anything lower than playing for Como?

zombie jesus

Staff member
WHETHER he stays in the Shire or not, it appears Adam Cuthbertson has played his last NRL game in a Cronulla jersey.

We've been told Sharks coach Shane Flanagan has vowed never to select the back-rower again, after he repeatedly ignored pre-game instructions to limit offloads. A careless pass in Cronulla's final-round match against Penrith is understood to have been the final straw for Flanagan, who's made it abundantly clear that he wants the former Manly star - who is still on the books at $200,000 a year in 2011 - moved on ASAP. Expect former Bulldog Buddy Gordon to take Cuthbertson's place should a release be finalised.Gordon is negotiating with both the Sharks and Panthers.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/sharks-to-offload-cuthbertson/story-e6freye0-1225921375596

Bump.
:lol::lol::lol:

nz eagle

Juniors
well he showed some pretty good potential when he was with us, I bet he is regretting his decision to spit the dummy at not being selected in the grand final and leave now.