What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Paul Kent incidents - domestic abuse charges dismissed, street fight

King hit

Coach
The whole debacle is such a perfect example of how it usually goes just like last year

1 - Person acts like the biggest wanker imaginable
2- Everyone obviously hates it
3- His “friends” cry how can you say mean things about this absolutely beautiful and gorgeous man
4- Media publication/network rallies behind him
5- Everyone else defends themselves
6- Media publication/network doubles down crying about those mean trolls 😂😂 and ists/phobes declaring we won’t let them win
7- Person to get charged with sexual or violent abuse exposing himself for the wanker he is

moffla

Bench
Aside from noticing the pain in his ribs, I’d love to know if he immediately remembered what had happened - and if he knew there were recordings of it.

I have a wonderful image in my head of him opening Twitter in the morning and just going “oh f**k”

Aside from noticing the pain in his ribs, I’d love to know if he immediately remembered what had happened - and if he knew there were recordings of it.

I have a wonderful image in my head of him opening Twitter in the morning and just going “oh f**k”

Whilst chuckling about Kenty’s woes I’ll have a waft of sympathy pass my nostrils and then I remember that it’s Paul Kent.

Don’t make him take his watch off, ya Doghead!

Latest posts