What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cutters Rnd2 team

Thanks for the update Rev, sounds and looks like the cupboard is going to be quite bare for us this season and maybe longer. Can't believe we won the premiership only two years ago.

TheRev

First Grade
I think a couple of them could slot into the 1st grade team, I just think we will need a lot of patience!

Reddragon

Bench
I don't think Price would have seen anyone he could take out of the Cutters today that would improve the NRL team. Maybe down the line.
The hooker was handy.
Quinlan might be a useful experiment at half if Drinkwater is injured long term but neither are ready for the NRL yet.
Most NRL ready players were playing for the other team but then only 2-3 at best.

CarssDragon

Juniors
Thought that Kennedy kid gave it a crack. Looked a bit more forward than Drinkwater in the halves. He was a junior wasn't he? Can't recall hearing his name the last year or so though?

Old_Timer

Juniors
Not our Jack though. He said he wouldn't change a thing. Cocky young bugger.

Perfectly understandable attitude by our Pretty Boy. When is his next modelling shoot? I have been scanning the Aldi cattledogs, so far zilch. Come on Jack you can do better than that!!

TheRev

First Grade
Id have to see more of Kennedy, I didnt think he was in Drinkwater's class.. and if hes injured King might come into play, but he might be just replacing 1 hooker with another.

Hoekstra

Juniors
Went to the game with a few mates.

Drinkwater looks unpolished for mine and tried to do a bit too much with the ball in hand. I'm not entirely sure he'd offer much more than Fien at this point. But he showed flashes here and there.

After seeing Drinkwater play I'm almost tempted to see what Cameron King can offer in the halves, whilst putting Fien back in at hooker behind Rein. But that scenario is highly unlikely.

Was that Lett playing at full back? He gave it to Vidot at one point for failing to drop back in time for a kick. Still has some passion for the game.

Last edited:

Hoekstra

Juniors
Yeah I edited that post. Had a few cans at the ground..... But I think it may have been Lett.

Wow I must of being watching a difference Cutters game apart from the mistakes we didn't look that bad the forwards were sold hookers were both good and for me Vai Vai should be playing with the Dragons instead of Cooper he looked dangerous and fast