What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cutters V Dogs

Dragon Revival

Juniors
Being honest I do not think that they deliberately lost. My comment was made in sarcasm. However, I do believe that Mary has upset the balance in both the lower grades by his desperation to win this week.
Both Dufty and Lawrie were promoted to the
Cutters who got thrashed and six forwards were picked for as Interchange for First Grade meaning that the Cutters were deprived of two forwards which is what Coast surmised.
If the two lower grade
sides also lose Mary
feels that he will no look so bad.

I agree some what with that.

Lawrie played yesterday and is backing up today why.

Dufty gets a call up when the under 20's already have Garrick and Robson not playing leaving them short.

I can understand why they promoted them but they could have when the under 20's had a bye earlier on in the season.

Whoever doesn't play first grade today if they were fit why didn't they drop them back.

I am not sure if it was intentional but to as you have said Revival to upset the balance in teams makes little to no sense.

TheRev

First Grade
There is never really a good time though to promote a teams best players, its always going to disrupt all sides concerned.. everyone wants it both ways.. but the star players can only play 1 grade at a time..

Latest posts