What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daily Telecrap at it again

big pat

Coach
Let em put panthers v raiders on Friday night. Lets see how many viewers that attracts. Like it or not, Dragons are a draw on Friday night footy. Why promote your game with crap games that no one will watch?

it hasn't stop them from putting on cronulla and penrith, what a ratings bonanza that will be.

Mr Red

First Grade
Morris is a left center and Gasnier is a right center....
i think the dragons plan is to lure back morris as a replacement for Cooper in a few years.... Gasnier has no bearing on this at all...

crap paper....

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
i ripped up yesterday's edition of the telegraph & used it to wipe my ass.

now i feel quite bad & don't know exactly the best way to apologise to my ass for making it go through that experience..

anyone know if interflora will deliver flowers???

SMH and League HQ has way better articles. Telecrap is still pissed off because no one at the Dragons football office will return Phil farkfield calls lol.

Havent heard much from Rothfield lately regarding his general bagging of the Dragons..he was actually promoting Gasnier to the NSW side...still hate the merkin though...

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Morris is a left center and Gasnier is a right center....
i think the dragons plan is to lure back morris as a replacement for Cooper in a few years.... Gasnier has no bearing on this at all...

crap paper....

Spot on Mr Red. Gaz and Morris will be the centre pairing in 2012 if all goes to plan.

ShaiGuY

First Grade
Anyone thought of the irony that a newspaper uses it's back page to criticise television for what they are publicising? I mean can't see tv doing a main show on how everyday the Telecrap were talking up Parra and the Eels at the beginning of the year. Also how many positive articles you hear about the Raiders and Warriors etc - hey I don't see them on the back page much - I reckon I'm gonna call up their CEOs to complain. I mean there are 16 teams in this comp and I don't just wanna see blardy Hayne and Slater everyday. Fcking hypocrites the Telecrap are....

The above mentioned poor excuse for a newspaper is so sh*t that even sh*t thinks it is sh*t.
It is an insult to toilet paper to call it crap paper.

Latest posts