What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dally M 2022

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Don’t follow it much but I’d say Nicho is up there. Wouldn’t that be something in year 1 at 7.

R-15-3

Juniors
I have him neck and neck with Hunt but the poor performances of the dragons the past few weeks may have Nicho get the chocolates.

Frenzy.

Immortal
It's funny, but if he continues the trajectory and Sharks improve and continue to be successful he could be the guy who revolutionises halfback play.

Kids and coaches will copy if they can find the type

Gallen Towers

Juniors
It will be so funny if Chad and Hynes are the top 2 for the Dally M. But seriously who else is there? Hunt will be stymied by being in a losing team. Cleary's suspension means he's out of the picture. Same with Moses' injury at Parramatta.

Who else is there - Munster or Latrell? Adam Reynolds perhaps?

Special K

Coach
Lots of games where he didn’t play well early in the season he got points.

He was on f**king fire last night. Hope he wins it - he deserves it.

Maccas4177

Juniors
I don’t know about you guys. But I have whacked myself off about 6 times watching that pass to Ikavalu in the first half.
200.gif

Latest posts