What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dally M Awards 2019

Some photos from the red carpet -

3bb742a60fa25e96180d69430cc0a051

Bri Gardoni, Mitchell Moses' partner.

167e036377ad6aa4b994d511294e796a

Kristin Scott, Mitchell Pearce's partner.

Some more from the red carpet -

e158d456becbb76194c23e00508fa57b

Jess Yates, Hannah Hollis, Yvonne Sampson and Lara Pitt from Fox Sports.

6142e487f609f9bc02d4fc064e648f6d

Carly Widdop, Gareth Widdop's wife.

763ccc3a3a7c6a1a851655cec6100e6a

Jarod Croker with his wife Brittney Wicks.

TheFrog

Coach
Latrell Mitchell's 8 points was still enough however to take home centre of the year.
They don't pick team of the year on points, although I think the rule was changed so that it had to be one of the (3?) highest scorers in the position, after Tedesco won fullback of the year a couple of years back after being outscored by 4 other fullbacks.

TheFrog

Coach
Personally, I think Josh Hodgson was the best player this year, as in the player who did the most to get his team wins, but he didn't even make the top 10.

MilkShark

First Grade
My dream day is sitting next to Jess as shes drives a V8 around Bathhurst, then down to Shark Park for a game (we beat Manly 76-0), then we go back to my Penthouse in the Gallen Towers.

I would feed her grapes.

Bloke can Dream, they are free.
mate we have the same dream, she is the hottest chick on tv

All the right curves

MilkShark

First Grade
Knows her shyte too, loves the Sharks and fast cars......

So many right curves................
Yeah i'm really into Supercars and the stuff shes says you can't just say without knowing what you are actually talking about. Extremely knowledgeable

Loves Sharks, loves Ferrari's

That Riana Crehan on the other hand, she is pathetic

TheFrog

Coach
Just one little biased comment from me- How did James Fisher Harris only get 4 points? I notice he got 3 of them in round 18 from Dean Hallertau (kudos to him) and the other point the following week in a losing effort. He was easily our best player and the equal of any middle forward this year.

MilkShark

First Grade
Just one little biased comment from me- How did James Fisher Harris only get 4 points. I notice he got 3 of them in round 18 from Dean Hallertau (kudos to him) and the other point the following week in a losing effort. He was easily our best player and the equal of any middle forward this year.
Plays for wrong club

TheFrog

Coach
Plays for wrong club
When we won we got the points (except for once against the Tigers when A Johns decided to give the 3 and 2 to players on the losing team), but they all went to Maloney (who lost all his points due to suspensions) and Cleary. These boofheads who decide the points don't look at who is making 50 tackles and 150 metres up the middle, unless it's Taumalolo.

Last edited:

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Sorry ladies, think of Moses, wittyfan does, or whomever.

Oh Jess, I would love a Super Sunday.

A few more from the red carpet -

munsterc_2nh_7984.jpg

Cameron Munster with partner Bianca McMahon.

marshall-b--zoe-1gp_6486.jpg

Benji Marshall and wife Zoe Marshall.

cordnerb-gemma-barge-1gp_6408.jpg

Boyd Cordner with partner Gemma Barge.