What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dally m awards

Card Shark

Immortal
Congartulations to Maloney, Cameron Smith hooker of the year over Hodgson, Bromwhich over Fafita, and the real suprise is Stuart coach of the year what a joke... Another news limited wank

It is, afterall, it's their agenda driven reporters voting on it.

I can understand Smith getting it, he was right up there in the voting. So was Ryan James though but he missed out.

More ammo for us to show who's the best on Sunday.

millersnose

Post Whore
It's a bit of a snub to flanno
Can only imagine he is still tainted with Asada
I would have to say fair enough

cb4

First Grade
To be fair, Flanno went from 6th to Third.

Raiders went from nothing to 2nd. After 26 rounds Ricky was the best Coach.
Maloney getting the gong was a bit of an awful decision.

millersnose

Post Whore
Well he went spoon to 6th to 3rd in less than two years

With, as carc points out, a bunch of borderline geriatrics, kids and a couple of cast offs

carinashark

First Grade
15 in a row, unbeaten in 16 games. Jeez what do you have to do to win it? And Ricky,or was it they Flanno was not allowed to win because of the ASDA thing ? I'm not Flannos biggest fan but he must have been a long way in front of Ricky.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Matty Johns used to earn my ire and derision on here a lot years ago for his poor choices as a would be humorist.

He was atrocious last night. Borderline offensive at times. His effort trying to make a funny when asking Aaron Woods what numbers he would invite to his weeding was simply detestable.

He should stick to scripts and an environment where he can be edited and controlled

The visual media outlets probably need to rid themselves of the current boys club that dominates at present.

Matty Johns used to earn my ire and derision on here a lot years ago for his poor choices as a would be humorist.

He was atrocious last night. Borderline offensive at times. His effort trying to make a funny when asking Aaron Woods what numbers he would invite to his weeding was simply detestable.

He should stick to scripts and an environment where he can be edited and controlled

The visual media outlets probably need to rid themselves of the current boys club that dominates at present.
Off topic here but i was thinking the other day are Paul Gallen and Greg Bird the last two players that M Johns played with?

Card Shark

Immortal

He wasn't funny at all.

Latest posts