What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DALLY M- THEY FORGOT THE HALF OF THE YEAR!!

Tommy Smith

Referee
Melon, you have the DallyM points round by round. Show them who got the three when we beat Newcastle in newcastle. Buderus played and it wasnt him. I cant remember who got the points in the return match but we flogged Newcastle and from memory Finch had another good game...certainly outplayed Buderus.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Well, if he got the points in those two games, he must be deserving of the Dally M award. :roll:

innsaneink

Referee
Hahahaha....a player from the team that ran 10th...their hooker to boot, beat the favourite half from the minor premiers.

Its soooooooo evident how cut you all are.

Tommy Smith

Referee
chriswalkerbush said:
Well, if he got the points in those two games, he must be deserving of the Dally M award. :roll:
You're missing the point you braindead termite. Chicken Hunter said Buderus outplayed Finch in EVERY game this season. But obviously not...and in the games that they played against eachother in too...

Misanthrope

Staff member
Mate, I've got better things to do than back-read the entire thread. Sorry if I commented in ignorance.

Paullyboy

Coach
melon.... said:
chriswalkerbush said:
Or, unlike you, he hasn't got his head up his ass...
Are you kidding!!! Of course Johns would have got it...he turned up didnt he?

Pull your head in Chris.

You, A rooster fan, surely wouldnt be implying that certain people get favourable treatmen by the NRL would you?

I mean after all, you have a bloke called Fittler who somehow didnt get a suspension and the week Woolford is playing the Roosters he somehow gets shoved with a 3 week ban for a careless tackle?

Even you know deep inside that the only agenda's in rugby league bigger than making Johns look the best, is the backroom BS going on that keeps the Roosters happy

Probably forgot Finch on purpose cos he's f**ked, and a f**king joke, and everyone hates him

Even if I was a Roosters fan, I'd still hate the merkin.

buster bunny

Juniors
StGeorge said:
Look, im no roosters fan, but even i can see that Brett Finch has definately been one of the best players in the comp

Look, I'm no Roosters fan either.... i have nothing more to add 8)

ParraMatt

Bench
Raider_69 said:
im sure the raiders faithful will remind him of the fact he revceived a sweet f**k all for the best season he will ever have :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Finch = Loser.

I'd rather Mclinden at my team then Finch, Finch is pathetic. A good team around him is making him look good allthough still can't win an award. Suck shit.

Finch = Loser.

I'd rather Mclinden at my team then Finch, Finch is pathetic. A good team around him is making him look good allthough still can't win an award. Suck sh*t.
:clap: :clap:
Couldnt agree more

I know Roosters fans who cant even stand the bloke
He's a hack.

ShireShark said:
Finch = Loser.

I'd rather Mclinden at my team then Finch, Finch is pathetic. A good team around him is making him look good allthough still can't win an award. Suck sh*t.
:clap: :clap:
Couldnt agree more

I know Roosters fans who cant even stand the bloke
He's a hack.

He has improved immensely. He isn't a hack but his biggest test is next year when he takes over from Freddy running the show. He has done very well when called upon this year.

swineape

Juniors
I'm a Roosters fan. Buderus deserved the Dally M. Finch is the halfback in a pretty dominant team - good but not great. Finch didnt deserve the award. But geez, dont you blokes give it to the poor little bastard! You Raiders fans should probably just worry about your own current crop of stars. I would have thought Elliott was a shoe-in for Coach of the year, after all he is the guiding hand behind Drew, Bulgarelli, Smith etc.....

swineape

Juniors
ParraMatt said:
Raider_69 said:
im sure the raiders faithful will remind him of the fact he revceived a sweet f**k all for the best season he will ever have :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Finch = Loser.

Mate, I'd take the one legged kid down the road before Thorman, Dykes or Witt. No wonder McLinden appeals.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
I'll reserve judgement on Finch until next season when he doesn't have Fittler telling him what to do.

Buderus was lucky, but we all know the M in Dally M stands for Mouth guard. The award is really for the player who can throw his mouthguard at the ground the hardest. With Johns out, Buderus was a worthy winner.

antonius

Coach
Sea_Eagles_Rock said:
I'll reserve judgement on Finch until next season when he doesn't have Fittler telling him what to do.

Buderus was lucky, but we all know the M in Dally M stands for Mouth guard. The award is really for the player who can throw his mouthguard at the ground the hardest. With Johns out, Buderus was a worthy winner.
and You're a dickhead

princessjen

Juniors
Sea_Eagles_Rock wrote:

and You're a dickhead
:clap: