What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dally M

6togo

Juniors
Anyone got an updated Dally M count. I am sure the betting goes "underground" after Round 13??? Cant seem to find it anywhere (not that I have looked too hard)

Stranger

Coach
Round 16 it goes 'underground'

I think i remember reading Bedsey is up there somewhere as is Johns, and Thurston lost the lead... i think lol.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Cam Smith is leading on 17 points, those who are a chance imo who were behind him from memory was thurston, inglis, lockyer (all in reasonable striking distance), and johns a point or 2 off those 3

thats from a very dodgey memory thou

keeney

First Grade
No, raider is more or less right, cept Johns is further down i think hes on 11 and Cam smith is on 17, Buderus on 15?

Burwood

Bench
17> Smith
14> Thurston
13> Kennedy
13> Lockyer
11> Buderus
11> Inglis
11> Johns
10> Mason
10> Orford
9> Dykes
9> Hunt

This Origin period will be a great time for Johns to make a surge up the ladder and gain some ground on Smith.

antonius

Coach
Players can get points while playing origin. The origin games count, or at least they used to and I think that's still the case.

Burwood

Bench
antonius said:
Players can get points while playing origin. The origin games count, or at least they used to and I think that's still the case.
They do count, but it is much easier for Johns to get points in a club match (with Origin stars missing) than it is for the Origin players to get points in a team full of champions. The Origin players should also be feeling a bit flat after the rep season is over, which will also favour Johns.

This is his best opportunity to make a charge for a fourth Dally M.

RABK

Referee
You're right Antonius.

And Smith is normally close to QLD's best win, lose or draw.