What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dally Ms 2019 Sharks games

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Round 1
David Klemmer 3, Edrick Lee 2, Matt Moylan 1 Judge: Steve Roach.

Round 2
Matt Moylan 3, Shaun Johnson 2, Andrew Fifita 1. Judge: Brett Finch

Round 3
Chad Townsend 3, Andrew Fifita 2, Josh Morris 1. Judge: Justin Hodges

Round 4
Mitchell Moses 3, Clint Gutherson 2, Junior Paulo 1. Judge: Braith Anasta

Round 5
Luke Keary3, James Tedesco 2, Latrell Mitchell 1. Judge: Brett Finch

Last edited:

Inferno

Coach
It's not all coming off for Moyza, but I am liking the urgency he is showing this year.

Stake Removed

First Grade
These judges have a lot to answer for remember last year Sims got caught out not watching the game.

I would be interested to see who Roach gives the 3pts each week, will it be a prop

Don Tweddle

Juniors
Arrow was best on ground in a well-beaten side on Saturday. Machine.

It's very hard for running forwards to win the Dally M - think Smith and Taumalolo are the only forwards to win it in the last decade.

bluefox1968

Juniors
What were the points?

All to Qlders?
Round 3
Chad Townsend 3, Andrew Fifita 2, Josh Morris 1. Judge: Justin Hodges

Surprisingly, No.

But he is still a tool!

Friend of mine went to Ferny Grove High School with him, and he was (according to him) an arrogant mongrel of a bloke.

cb4

First Grade
Shaun Johnson was arguably the most influential player on the weekend. How he received 0 points is beyond comprehension.
The award is a joke when you get things like this.

Another example, Fifita wasn't our best forward let alone best prop, and wasn't close to being the best forward on the field.

Chad whilst scoring 2 tries didn't really have a good game. Didn't kick well, registered 0 try assists. Great effort finishing those tries though.

Big Bloke

Juniors
Fifita has not played well at all this year and yet he is on 3 points just 3 points from the lead.

Ridiculous.

For the Dally Ms to be taken seriously, it should be a panel of 3-4 knowledgable people (not f**kwits like Hodges) that gets together every Monday and discusses all the games. They then distribute the points from this discussion - it keeps it consistent with the same people involved in the decision making.

AJB1102

First Grade
Haven't rated Dally M as anything but a popularity contest in I dunno how long.

Taking "journalists" off the voting panel was a great idea, but replacing them with twits like Blocker and Hodgo nullified any potential improvement.

Latest posts