What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dally M's this week

ozbash

Referee
Motu Tony would be a chance if he didn't defend like a timid cat.

what a load of crap, the only time the eels gained any momentum was when motu was hurt.

had he played the entire game the broncs would have pissed in.

and you know it.

Goleel

Juniors
Is that why he backed away like a scared dog when the 'no try' bomb was put up? That play deserved a try just because the fullback wasn't willing to take the damn ball on the full. He only played well once he got moved to hooker.

Tommy Smith

Referee
knightmair said:
Raider_69 said:
Come on team
we all knows johns will agian get the dally m because it dosnt matter what he does he will get points
he name 4 times will be a disgrace to the medal IMHO
i mean half the games he gets 3 for he dosnt deserve it

You guys are an absolute JOKE!! Johns is by far the best player in the world. He deserved the points. I wonder what you would be saying about him if he were in your side???? Jealousy..thats all it is. The guy plays a FULL eighty minutes...unlike fitler, orford etc. He does things now you don't even notice...because people just expect it.
Do you watch football? Ofcourse Fittler, Orford etc play the full 80 minutes. All class halves play the full 80 minutes, not just Johns.

Raider_69

Post Whore
knightmair said:
Raider_69 said:
Come on team
we all knows johns will agian get the dally m because it dosnt matter what he does he will get points
he name 4 times will be a disgrace to the medal IMHO
i mean half the games he gets 3 for he dosnt deserve it

You guys are an absolute JOKE!! Johns is by far the best player in the world. He deserved the points. I wonder what you would be saying about him if he were in your side???? Jealousy..thats all it is. The guy plays a FULL eighty minutes...unlike fitler, orford etc. He does things now you don't even notice...because people just expect it.

ohh right, so becuase a few media outlets have shoved his arse down our throats proclaiming he is the best in the world (which for the record i dont beleive) he deserves full points in a game purely because of that?

No, there were more deserving players on the feild, just like in the 01 gf, bill pedan deserved the MOTM, but nooo! johns got it, he is a f**king wemonizing, alcoholic, over -rated hack of a player, and thats just what i know, not what ive herd which i wont post due to the possible outcomes.

Johns is no doubt a good player, MAYBE even the best, but he definatly isnt the greatest ever and IMHO he is sitting behind at least Lockyer in the best catagory at the moment. As for jealousy i would hate to even think of his fat arse filling the mighty green machines shorts

He does nothing more than any other of the top halfs in the comp, except he has that f**king bananna kick which even he knows he copied from Stuart

he will win the Dally M medal again and it will disgrace that prestigious award... it really is a shame that things like this have become the way they are....

Dogaholic

First Grade
Tommy Smith said:
ibeme said:
It seems as though Johns is automatically awarded the 3 points at the start of every match he plays, and all he has to do is not stuff up to keep them.
IMO the RLW player ratings are much better. It seems to me that only a half can win in the DallyM system which isn't fair at all as they are naturally more involved, where RLW reward consistency. That way forwards can win the award.

Indeed. Making Steve Price the best player in 2003

Yet, he failed to make the Australian team!