What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dame Gay

shaggs

Coach
I’m still not sure why we aren’t playing straight and with numbers at coen Hess.
How many times have we made him make a decision??

If they straighten up, this cows team won’t defend it.

What was chad doing in that last tackle? Came from the side that Scott turned around to score on, only to move around the back of the tackle and push on his team mates backs. Letting Kyle go was a big mistake

Chad is having a shocker.

Ronaldo is doing well and Magoulias having a go.

Can Gall stay another year, he has been better then both Woods & Prior

carinashark

First Grade
What about the refereeing? Glanville forward pass, head high tackle on Williams, and obstruction for the last try. What’s going on in the bunker? I like the way we are playing though even Woodsy seems fired up !

Calensharkies

Juniors
What about the refereeing? Glanville forward pass, head high tackle on Williams, and obstruction for the last try. What’s going on in the bunker? I like the way we are playing though even Woodsy seems fired up !
I'm with you on that if I hadn't seen so many tin foil warriors supporters of be worried about the refs

Marchad

Juniors
That head high tackle was a classic head tackle. Not even a penalty what a joke.

Latest posts