What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Damon Alley-Tovio

Snoop Shark

First Grade
julian87 said:
Is Snoop's last name Tovio?

So i know stuff about this bloke...big friggen woop!

Open your eyes u toss im not the only bloke wrapping him!

I cant help having mates....u derrick!

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Mal Meninga said:
Why did he give the game away? I remember reading on the Dragons profile, his advice to kids was "Work hard before partying." :lol: :lol:

He gave the game away due to lack of motivation id say! Obviously the partying got the better of him for that period of time! Very easily done down the beach! To get distracted from footy that is

Rainbow

Juniors
Damon went from a junior superstar(scored 6 tries in a flegg game) and debuted on the wing for Souths to playing prop for Canberra within about 18 months.

As far as ability goes he was as good as Jermaine Ale and Peewee Moke, probably better. Unfortunately ability is only about 10% of wha makes a 1st grader.

If any club can make him successful it is the Dogs.

Good luck Damon. With a bit of luck with injuries and the right mental framework we might see you on the SOO stage within a couple of years.

Dave Q

Coach
Rainbow said:
Damon went from a junior superstar(scored 6 tries in a flegg game) and debuted on the wing for Souths to playing prop for Canberra within about 18 months.

As far as ability goes he was as good as Jermaine Ale and Peewee Moke, probably better. Unfortunately ability is only about 10% of wha makes a 1st grader.

If any club can make him successful it is the Dogs.

Good luck Damon. With a bit of luck with injuries and the right mental framework we might see you on the SOO stage within a couple of years.

Good player but excess to the Rabbitoh's requirements.

SOO is a big call.

Vicious

Bench
There`s a lot of depth in the Bulldogs backline this season,he`ll have a tough task making 1st grade no matter how well he plays unless they have an injury crisis.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
On the bench for reggies this week!

Watch out for the aussie version of SBW! Geez u guys have more bra boys at your club then Souths...take into account willie tonga and SBW who are mates with the lads!!!!

C.P

Juniors
Snoop Shark said:
Watch out for the aussie version of SBW!

Its been a few years since I saw him play but isnt he a winger????? If so thats a long way from the forwards ;-)

intheknow

Juniors
so much interest for someone who's on the bench in a reserve grade team that was flogged on the weekend...
ive never seen him play, but for the amount of talk he'd wanna be decent!

Snoop Shark

First Grade
C.P said:
Its been a few years since I saw him play but isnt he a winger????? If so thats a long way from the forwards ;-)

You don't know that much do ya! 2nd row, lock and centre he is! Oh hang on, wats SBW play again?

He played made his debut on the wing for Souths....when they were shyte!!

Snoop Shark

First Grade
intheknow said:
so much interest for someone who's on the bench in a reserve grade team that was flogged on the weekend...
ive never seen him play, but for the amount of talk he'd wanna be decent!

hey champ did he play that game? ever heard of coming back from injury? U have never seen him play so shut your mouth!;-)

GC_Gladiator

Juniors
Nah dont bother mate...

With the dogs being his fourth club in the last four years, what makes you think that his suddenly going to make it now?

C.P

Juniors
Snoop Shark said:
You don't know that much do ya! 2nd row, lock and centre he is!

The bloke played 2 first grade games 5 years ago, you'd be hard pressed to find anybody who knows what he looks like or plays like

Snoop Shark said:
He played made his debut on the wing for Souths...!!

And theres what I pointed out, his only FG experience was on the wing