What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Damon Alley-Tovio

Kris_man

Bench
- I'll make a bold prediction: this guy will be good. I think he's from La Perouse, just down the road from me.

peter_raiders

Juniors
'If a movie was written about your life who would play your character and why?
Cuba Gooding Jnr as- he is a good athlete and has done some gangster movies.'

thats wat is in his profile....his name sounds like a gangster name and im pretty sure there were sum ppl at souths involved in a gang last yr. Is he gana be any trouble?

aussies1st

Staff member
another back don't think we need him. Best hope for him our PL bench or Jersey flegg as our PL backline depth will be amazing.

lotm

Juniors
Do you think Canberra now has too many backs?

we haven't got too many first-grade standard backs, imo. i'd say some are a contingency for injury, poor form or an overestimation of potential. i'm a bit worried that we didn't sign a forward (particularly a prop), or at least haven't yet. i think we're a bit thin there.

lolesi

First Grade
Ive seen him play a fair bit, got lots of potential, i think it is a very good signing

MoJack

Juniors
thats wat is in his profile....his name sounds like a gangster name and im pretty sure there were sum ppl at souths involved in a gang last yr. Is he gana be any trouble?

As i Believe he is part of a gang the famed BRA BOYS from marubra and therefore could be alot of trouble

skeepe

Immortal
Sounds like a dreamer as well:

Career highlights so far?
Scoring 6 tries at Leichhardt Oval against west tigers

I'm sure it meant to say Balmain Tigers, if someone had scored 6 tries in a match we would have heard about it :lol:

Paullyboy

Coach
I remember him playing first grade earlier this year for souths and he was kicking for them, thats always handy.

schnitzel

Juniors
That's crazy. I was scanning big league the other day looking for PL talent we could sign and this guys name popped up as someone who had played first grade before and had a rap on him. I thought, hey he could be good. But do we have too many outside backs to fit in the squad? Where do you fit Tovio, Howell, Smith, Franciscus, Chalk, Goodwin, Mundine, Milne when the first grade has Schif, Mogg, Robbo, Graham, Gafa and possibly Frawley????
Remember we lost one back and two forwards, I reckon we need at least one more prop. Hot Tip with no substance, but I'll back myself in again: Jaiman Lowe is a good young prop who has seen a bit of firsts with the Cowboys and is off contract, if this comes off I'm a deadset genius :roll:

Paullyboy

Coach
I dont have much of a rap on Jaiman Lowe at all, Ive seen him play plenty of QLD cup and there is a reason he still playing that and not for the Cowboys.