What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dan Mortimer ?

bileduct

Coach
Oh dear. Now the timing of GRE's thread makes sense.

http://www.see-guidelines.com/forum/topics/daniel-mortimer-10

Reply by Snake''The Peoples Poet'' on Tuesday
Good luck to Dan, great to hear, the Raiders will be pissed off, another player RS has missed out on lol, apparently the raiders threw a bit of cash at him according to reports on the greenhouse.
Oh, Nick, here's one you'll find amusing :)

Reply by Hamish Williams on Tuesday
Lol heres a gem from the greenhouse:
"I, for one, welcome the reign of Daniel Mortimer as our captain and saviour."
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Edit: LU seems to have modified the link. It's a thread on the 1 Eyed Eel forum about Daniel Mortimer. You can find it by googling "Daniel Mortimer Raiders" where in addition to finding that link and some links to the same article from The Lurker, you won't find any links to any "national media" reporters talking about Daniel Mortimer being sought after by the Raiders.

Last edited:

Green River Eel

Juniors
LOL how many guys from nospam07 do you recon are in the greenhouse starting rumours for fun, mwahahaha

Last edited:

Timbo

Staff member
Definitely a Greenhouse started rumor.

The Mole had it that the Raiders were in negotiations with a 'unhappy Sydney-based half' about the same time we were after Tedesco/Ennis/Mansour/Proctor, which has since been all but confirmed to be Kyle Stanley. Someone said 'wouldn't it be great if it was Adam Reynolds given he's on the outer at Souths'. The next post said 'knowing our luck it'll be Dan Mortimer' and suddenly we were off to the races. The forum went into overload with Mortimer posts and about three hours later the lurker is reporting we were chasing Mortimer.

bileduct

Coach
LOL how many guys from nospam07 do you recon are in the greenhouse starting rumours for fun, mwahahaha
Is it more or less than the number of spoons you guys have won in the last two seasons?

Did the nasty trolls get to you like they upset poor Butt-Hurt Wazn Sleeve for years and years?

Wizard Sleeve

Juniors
The fact you've been running around scrolling my posts and checking other sites has made my day .

Now be a good Butt Fuct , post your spoon and move along I've got a Ch 9 game tonight to prepare for .

bileduct

Coach
LOL! You're going to have to do much better than that to upset me and turn me into the butt-hurt wanker like the big nasty trolls did to you :)

nick87

Coach
Oh dear. Now the timing of GRE's thread makes sense.

http://www.see-guidelines.com/forum/topics/daniel-mortimer-10

Oh, Nick, here's one you'll find amusing :)

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Edit: LU seems to have modified the link. It's a thread on the 1 Eyed Eel forum about Daniel Mortimer. You can find it by googling "Daniel Mortimer Raiders" where in addition to finding that link and some links to the same article from The Lurker, you won't find any links to any "national media" reporters talking about Daniel Mortimer being sought after by the Raiders.

:lol::lol::lol:
that's f**king amazing... im drinking buddies with a few of the blokes who started this rumour, they cant believe how f**king easy it is, cant wait to tell they got the f**king idiots at Parramatta biting too :lol:

Wizard Sleeve

Juniors
LOL! You're going to have to do much better than that to upset me and turn me into the butt-hurt wanker like the big nasty trolls did to you :)

Champ I've had you going for weeks now . The fact you've taken the time to scour my posts and I got you riled up enough to go searching for proof on the Morts thing is plenty to get me over the trolls . You can tell Ricky's having an impact on you cause you're actually getting easier to bait .

When you're stuck with your hero Ricky and we're in the top 8 you hitting me with your repetitive posts makes me almost feel sorry for you . Can you post your wooden spoon pic again I haven't seen it for a while . Na seriously I'd like to see it .

nick87

Coach
LOL 5-10 YEARS mwahahaha Rickies at it again, thats the funniest thing ive heard since he said the same thing at parra.

Did you ever find that link about Mortimer's manager saying we offered big dollars?
Or are you now willing to concede you are flat out making things up, given i know for fact this rumor was 100% fabricated?

Dogs Of War

Coach
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...at-south-sydney-rabbitohs-20140621-zsh75.html
Adam Reynolds' future at South Sydney is clouded after the club signed reigning Queensland Cup player of the year Cody Walker.
Reynolds is contracted until the end of 2015 but it is understood the Rabbitohs wouldn't stand in his way if he wanted an early release. The local junior burst onto the scene in 2012 as a replacement for Chris Sandow and has been a constant fixture in first grade ever since.
However, youngster Luke Keary was slated as a long-term halves option before suffering a season-ending injury. There will be more competition for spots next year when Melbourne recruit Walker joins Keary, Dylan Walker and John Sutton as contenders for the No.6 and No.7 jerseys.
The Bunnies tried to get Walker on a mid-season transfer but the Storm blocked the move, with the move not happening until the end of the season. Walker is considered a star in the making and would have already made his NRL debut if not for an ill-timed hamstring injury.
The pivot was the leading point scorer in the Intrust Super Cup last year despite missing the opening nine games through injury.
While you can expect denials from Souths, there are doubts within the club about whether Reynolds is the man to lead them to a grand final after falling just short in recent years. It wouldn't surprise to see a club like Canberra target him if he became a free agent early.

This seems like a better option for the Raiders to throw money at. A decent half, great kicking game. Means that Cornish moves to 5/8th, so a great improvement in the halves. Not sure what you guys doing with McCrone, maybe try him at hooker?

The Great Dane

First Grade
This seems like a better option for the Raiders to throw money at. A decent half, great kicking game. Means that Cornish moves to 5/8th, so a great improvement in the halves. Not sure what you guys doing with McCrone, maybe try him at hooker?

We've tried that, it didn't work. But if Josh Hodgson comes from Hull KR as is rumored, he can be our starting hooker with Buttriss on the bench, so we hopefully wont need McCrone in the starting 17 anyway.