What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dancing with the stars

Parki

Bench
in 18 years that would make darryl what 160? wonder if his jokes will get better with age? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Roy

Juniors
Parki said:
in 18 years that would make darryl what 160? wonder if his jokes will get better with age? :lol: :lol: :lol:

or at least his hair cut :roll:

madeline

Juniors
Red and Blue Knight said:
The Simpsons is mine and about 300,000 million other people favourite show, is there a problem with it? Pretty stupid if you are mocking what has been a front runner in prime time TV in something like 100 countries for 18 years now, something i believe only Seinfield can match. A show that will also set record DVD sales.

Certainly a hell of a lot better then the tripe that is Dancing with the stars. Let's see if Dancing with the stars is on in 18 years.

Settle down poppet I didn't mean to push any buttons, geeeeeeesus! some people are touchy :roll:

As for the Dancing with the stars TRIPE as you put it......its not just an Australian show it also is world wide and I could careless if its not on for 18yrs its good to watch at this moment in time next yr I could get sick of it and something else will take its place............thats the way I am :lol:

aqua_duck

Coach
I respect people's interest's in regards to watching dancing with the stars, but I just don't get what all the fuss is about.

You got B grade celebrities and retired athletes who nobody would give a tripe about outside the show's format

You got ballroom dancing, hardly our national sport and hardly something that people would watch or follow with a passion outside the show's format

And you got Daryl effing summers who people don't give a rat's about period

However you combine the 3 and you get a show which people love. Am I the only one missing something here?

The Devil

Bench
aqua_duck said:
I respect people's interest's in regards to watching dancing with the stars, but I just don't get what all the fuss is about.

You got B grade celebrities and retired athletes who nobody would give a tripe about outside the show's format

You got ballroom dancing, hardly our national sport and hardly something that people would watch or follow with a passion outside the show's format

And you got Daryl effing summers who people don't give a rat's about period

However you combine the 3 and you get a show which people love. Am I the only one missing something here?

You're rating them too high, they're C grade celebs AT BEST.

There are a few exceptions though, Kostya Tzu... thats about it.. lol