What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

daniel conn ?injured

richies

Juniors
just wondering if daniel conn is injured or suspended as he didnt play any trial or priemer league games ???
and his in a position we really need at the moment second row
his a good kid
cheers richie

Prodigiousman

Juniors
Unsure whether he is injured or not, but I can tell you he's a product of the Kings School in Sydney - so a union convert of sorts. JK - if you want a comprehensive list of your Bulldogs check out their page in the NSC Rugby League Players Almanac which you can download from the front page.

JK

Kings School?

Won't be a favourite of mine purely on class grounds then - either a toff or a working-class kid whose parents want him to be a toff ;-)

aqua_duck

Coach
JK said:
Kings School?

Won't be a favourite of mine purely on class grounds then - either a toff or a working-class kid whose parents want him to be a toff ;-)
I've tal;ked to him heaps of times in the past and he's a good kid, he's from Dubbo originally so he's a country boy and was on a rugby scholarship at Kings. He use to murder GPS teams as a centre but is more suited to 2nd row at league but could probably still crack it as a centre. He's a big, stocky lad built low to the ground, his physique is probably most similar to Mark O'Meley but a few cm taller and a few kg heavier.
If your watching him just look out for a big tattoo on his arm, looks abit like Carlos Spencer's.

thegame_78

Juniors
yeah i go to kings oi shut up twig who said shit about us up top just cause u didn't go to a good school. yeah he is a freak he dominated gps rugby for 2 years and made australian school boys he didn't make it in his second year cause he got into a fight and was red carded in a gps match. he once parmed this kid off from Waverly and punched his lung he's a freak.

[furrycat]

Coach
thegame_78 said:
yeah i go to kings oi shut up twig who said sh*t about us up top just cause u didn't go to a good school. yeah he is a freak he dominated gps rugby for 2 years and made australian school boys he didn't make it in his second year cause he got into a fight and was red carded in a gps match. he once parmed this kid off from Waverly and punched his lung he's a freak.

Sorry for the irony but you said a good school then failed to spell punctured and palmed... But i agree with you, he's a freak of a player!

Dog-E

Juniors
Reminded me of Brad Clyde on the 2 occasions I've sen him play - Has a classy V-12 under the hood - NEVER stops moving or tackling!...Also rather handy with the ball in hand! :D

Dunno what the story with him this season is tho...would have expected him 2 step up into PL by now if he was available, given our current injury encyclopedia!

I'll try & find out!...

richies

Juniors
his been back for about 4-5 weeks and going well
i reckon drop reni and give him a go
going to be better for the future 2006

canteen worker

Juniors
JK said:
Kings School?

Originally from Dubbo, Daniel was brought to Sydney to play juniors for the Dogs and he boarded at King's. Fees were paid by Dogs - he played Rugby for the school and impressed in GPS, representing combined GPS and NSW. Affected by injury in his second year he chose not to accept selection.
Played NSW U19s last year and a good prospect.