What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daniel DeVidot

shear_joy9

Coach
future legend;

vidot1.jpg

vidot2.jpg

vidot3.jpg

vidot4.jpg

EELICIT

Juniors
Legend, obviously rogers realised when he didnt knock him out that he was in trouble ! Vidot must have some sort of kickboxing training!

I love this kid, an absolute star. Hopefully the Bulldogs can steal him :p :p

Hands off :)

He is going to be a very very good player. He is at FG standard now , who would of thought that he would be playing regular FG footy this year, add in Doogs and Croker.

I hope we fight the 2 week suspension.

schnitzel

Juniors
That's a seriously good Muay Thai knee right there... good way to respond after four fists to the face!

Cryptic

Juniors
The way I see it there is not reason not to fight it... He misses two games (this weekend and one trial) or he misses three games (this weekend and two trials) I don't think it's really going to hurt us either way so what have we got to lose? We certainly have a lot to gain!

The way I see it there is not reason not to fight it... He misses two games (this weekend and one trial) or he misses three games (this weekend and two trials) I don't think it's really going to hurt us either way so what have we got to lose? We certainly have a lot to gain!

agree thats why they should fight it. He is allowed to play in the TC , maybe that might have a factor. shouldnt though

aussies1st

Staff member
Yea hes allowed to play in TC from what I read in the article saying he accepted the early plea.

Cryptic

Juniors
Disapointed they didn't fight it, he shouldn't have gotten two weeks for defending himself while Rogers (who has very quickly elevated himself in my "players who I think are complete tools" list to near the top) only gets double that...

On another note why am I reading on foxsports.com.au that Rogers only got a three match ban? The NRL webpage says four... I'm hoping it's just general inept reporting by Fox sports because if he somehow only got one week more than the player he basically attacked while he wasn't ready and then some how got a penalty for his team too, WTF??? Why not just do that everyweek? Get one of your players who is a bit tired to pick a fight? I mean worse case that player will miss a week or two and get 10 minutes which is a small price to pay for a penalty plus, a free rest for 10 minutes and taking out the oppositions star player (I'm not saying Vidot is our star player, he is certainly good, but against for example the Storm just take out Cam Smith every match for 10 minutes by forcing him to defend himself).

Raider_69

Post Whore
My only disappointment with that game is DeVidot didnt smash Rogers nose across the Bruce with that knee. Highly disappointing but at least something good from it in regards to Rogers... he'll one day tell his grand kids with great pride, that he was the weak merkin who couldnt knock out the Great Daniel Vidot... his grand kids will respond with "Pop, how the f**k did you ever make it onto a footy field with people that were talented, you useless old merkin?"