What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daniel Russell

lainey

Juniors
gotheblues said:
Wade Russell is Johnny Russell's brother that played at Wenty sorry, Daniel Russell the ex Penrith guy dyed blonde hair isn't Johnny or Wade's brother.
And the Guy in the Parra Shorts is Ryan Russell ex Cabra JB hooker , before that Eagle Vale St Andrews Jnr , also no relation , but has a brother that played Flegg last year for Parra in the centres Nathan Russell.
Very confusing hey LOL.

So the guy in the Penrith shorts is The Daniel Russell , that went to Parra last year from penrith and ended up with Cabra JB , but natural hair colour

Just curious but how do you know all this? I have been told, by Daniel himself I might add, that his brother plays for the Bears.....What would he gain from lying about that...

annamat

Juniors
parra_panther said:
My brain hurts.

I am with you on that one.... (of course it has nothing to do with the amount of Champagne that I drank lst night :roll: )

lainey

Juniors
Ok Girvie, what are you trying to do to us girls?? :shock:

Mind you, I don't mind one bit.....;-) and ANY time you feel the urge to put photo's of shirtless footy players in here, who am I to stop you.....:D

annamat

Juniors
Aaaahhhhhhhhh

As you can tell it's been a while since I saw a guy with his shirt off...

Fibroman

First Grade
ro1.jpg
Eat your heart out pretty boys. Keep training.................

*Sandy*

First Grade
Don't you just love smiles on black men. Their choppers always look so perfect and white.

Big Artie

Juniors
I cant believe this but I have to agree with Fibro, very pedestrian, and he wont ever come back to bite anyone in the arse, I believe the ladies are looking at other qualities lol

Fibroman

First Grade
I dont know what qualities you may be referring to Artie? I've heard he's hung like a cashew nut? You know what they say about men with big........missed tackle counts?

lainey

Juniors
Very true PP.

Hey I delivered pizza to Trent Waterhouse today. He must have had a huge night last night, his voice was even deeper than usual and very, very croakey. You boys would have liked the view from his front porch though......about 6 chicky babes.......all very thin and very pretty.....;-)

lainey

Juniors
I've met him before today except it was after a game or training and not hung over.....

Latest posts