What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daniel Wagon

hybrideel

Bench
Yeah congrats to wags. He's copped a lot of crap over the years but i believe he has been a lot better for this club than many others and deserves the accolades for being a long standing member of the side

Daneel

Bench
Good game Daniel, played well despite circumstances and has been a solid member of this team for quite a few years.

Daneel

Bench
Good game Daniel, played well despite circumstances and has been a solid member of this team for quite a few years.

KevinArnold

Juniors
His whole demeanor on-field has really changed from last season. He just looks to have more enthusiasm and more purpose to his football. That maybe due in part to having a new coach. Unless its a contract year :roll:

Utey

Coach
parra pete said:
Yes I do..I think he's in the sh*t....

I agree, just had a look at it again last night and it was very forceful. I'd say he'd be looking at a week. I usually expect teh worst from the judiciary.