What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daniel Wagon

The Colonel

Immortal
KevinArnold said:
His whole demeanor on-field has really changed from last season. He just looks to have more enthusiasm and more purpose to his football. That maybe due in part to having a new coach. Unless its a contract year :roll:

It is a contract year, however on that I think you will also find that Wagon is not debilitated quite as much by a back injury that he has carried for quite a few seasons now.

forward pass

Coach
<UPtheEELS> said:
I agree, just had a look at it again last night and it was very forceful. I'd say he'd be looking at a week. I usually expect teh worst from the judiciary.

I think it could be more than that. Didn't Barrett get 6 weeks for a head slam ??

blx

Juniors
will get caned by you all but dont rate wagon as a player but good luck to him for making 200, thats a great achievment.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
I think Wags will be in the Qld team this year. He is playing good footy.

Anyone agree or disagree with this?

cardinal

Juniors
Maroubra Eel said:
I think Wags will be in the Qld team this year. He is playing good footy.

Anyone agree or disagree with this?

I think they could do a lot worse he is playing great, in the best form for years. Certainly going better than the likes of crocker and Carrol at the moment. Dallas johnson is playing well though.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
eelavation said:
he aint going as well as Dallas Johnson though...;-)
Nah probably not, but if you read the QLD paper Carroll should have been in the Australian side.

Pazza

First Grade
i'd like to see Wagon throw a couple more short passes a game. He usually splits the defence apart because no one sees the pass coming

Stagger eel

Staff member
hineyrulz said:
Nah probably not, but if you read the QLD paper Carroll should have been in the Australian side.

well, that's good news for us Blues supporters i would rather Carroll there then Johnson.

big boppa eel

Juniors
blx said:
will get caned by you all but dont rate wagon as a player but good luck to him for making 200, thats a great achievment.
hey blx must have done something right, u dont play 200 games of footy if ur a hack and i seem to remember a few years ago now was in the aussie squad but failed to get a run i think, and i do think he appears alot more refreshed this year and enthusiastic I'd give him another year we need the experinence to help the youngsters coming up.